Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 433 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Disneystore.com General Discussion

--VinylNation Staff--

Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute

Disneystore.com General Discussion

I thought since we talk a lot about things happening on disneystore.com, why don't we start a thread for devoted to Disneystore.com discussion?

Post information about disneystore.com concerning deals, current promo codes, or what's currently available. Or you can just comment about your recent disneystore purchases.
    Last edited by Story; 06-09-2010 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Made clearer purpose of thread =)

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Story For This Useful Post:

1rocky (06-10-2011), BigAl_PT (06-30-2010), CrustyJuggler (06-10-2010), HT_NSU (06-10-2010), mickeyfan1999 (06-25-2010), Return_of_Phos (06-11-2010), Srmaggio23 (11-11-2013), VinylMummy (09-20-2010)

--VinylNation Member--
    Scarlet Hunter has a brilliant future Scarlet Hunter has a brilliant future Scarlet Hunter has a brilliant future Scarlet Hunter has a brilliant future Scarlet Hunter has a brilliant future Scarlet Hunter has a brilliant future Scarlet Hunter has a brilliant future Scarlet Hunter has a brilliant future Scarlet Hunter has a brilliant future Scarlet Hunter has a brilliant future Scarlet Hunter has a brilliant future
    Good idea

Clears are not currently on the site. Are they sold out? Bums me out because I wanted to buy some moe blind box clears

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarlet Hunter For This Useful Post:

Story (06-09-2010)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Fab5Fan is a name known to all Fab5Fan is a name known to all Fab5Fan is a name known to all Fab5Fan is a name known to all Fab5Fan is a name known to all Fab5Fan is a name known to all
    I think that is good for the deals, codes, sales, and such but think it's ok to stick with annoucing new VM online releases (first release) in their perspective threads/section of the forums.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fab5Fan For This Useful Post:

Story (06-09-2010)

--VinylNation Staff--

Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Hunter View Post
    Good idea

Clears are not currently on the site. Are they sold out? Bums me out because I wanted to buy some moe blind box clears
    I know, I was so disappointed when I found out the clears aren't available since I wasn't able to take advantage of the $5.95 deal. But hopefully they will come back- Urban 2 was unavailable for a few days, but it came back again so there's still hope more clears will be available

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fab5Fan View Post
    I think that is good for the deals, codes, sales, and such but think it's ok to stick with annoucing new VM online releases (first release) in their perspective threads/section of the forums.
    Yeah, I see what you mean, so people can know when a new LE 9 inch has been released- kind of like how threads are started with any other new release. I just know that sometimes I'll find a good promo code, or I'll see a new sale, so it'd be nice to post it all in one thread.

--VinylNation Member--
    Neebles is just really nice Neebles is just really nice Neebles is just really nice
    Well, earlier today Urban 2 and Urban 3 vinyls were available for 7.99 ea, Urban 2 is still available at that price, but Urban 3 has gone back up to 9.95

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Fab5Fan is a name known to all Fab5Fan is a name known to all Fab5Fan is a name known to all Fab5Fan is a name known to all Fab5Fan is a name known to all Fab5Fan is a name known to all
    Quote Originally Posted by ^_^ View Post
    I know, I was so disappointed when I found out the clears aren't available since I wasn't able to take advantage of the $5.95 deal. But hopefully they will come back- Urban 2 was unavailable for a few days, but it came back again so there's still hope more clears will be available
    I doubt it. I'm sure this was one of those sales on what they have left in the warehouse and "once they're gone, they're gone" Deals like that you pretty much have to jump on right away to take advantage of, kind of like the $5.95 temp jr's sale

--VinylNation Staff--

Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute
    The clears are finally sold out??
    Even in the parks?
    I noticed when I was at the Disney Warehouse store that they were gone
    from there but I thought there were still plenty to go around in the parks.

Just joined us? Click here!
    Want to start trading/buying and selling? Read this!

--VinylNation Staff--

Quote Originally Posted by Qsk50 View Post
    The clears are finally sold out??
    Even in the parks?
    I noticed when I was at the Disney Warehouse store that they were gone
    from there but I thought there were still plenty to go around in the parks.
    Wow, that's crazy! For some reason I thought the clears were open ended

Guess I better get a clear chaser

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Wow, that's crazy! For some reason I thought the clears were open ended

Guess I better get a clear chaser
    Clears were just like any others series; "Limited Release" I think is what they call it. Just like Park 1, Urban 1, & Park 2 are no longer available. They have to all leave eventually or they would have no room to move in the newer series.

--VinylNation Member--
    SorcererDonald16 has a spectacular aura about SorcererDonald16 has a spectacular aura about
    I doubt it. I'm sure this was one of those sales on what they have left in the warehouse and "once they're gone, they're gone" Deals like that you pretty much have to jump on right away to take advantage of, kind of like the $5.95 temp jr's sale
    I believe there is a good chance they will come back. As I stated in another thread, they've already been removed at least once since discounted (possibly twice), but they have come back. Urban 2 did as well.

There is no way WDW sold through all of their stock since I've been home the past week and a half. Those things were everywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were sent to be sold on the website.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

When I was at my local DS yesterday they had a flyer there that said: Twice upon a year Sale. Starts June 16th! In-store and Online.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fab5Fan For This Useful Post:

Soulchild (07-02-2010), Story (06-10-2010), WebBetty (06-10-2010)

--VinylNation Member--
    WebBetty is a splendid one to behold WebBetty is a splendid one to behold WebBetty is a splendid one to behold WebBetty is a splendid one to behold WebBetty is a splendid one to behold WebBetty is a splendid one to behold WebBetty is a splendid one to behold
    When I was at my local DS yesterday they had a flyer there that said: Twice upon a year Sale. Starts June 16th! In-store and Online.
    going to mark my calendar...
    "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known." - Walt Disney

--VinylNation Staff--

Hmm... no news lately for disneystore.com Really hoping some of those new releases hit the online store soon. If condiments series showed up sometime in mid July, that'd be great... *hint hint Disney*

--VinylNation Member--
    Rabbit has a spectacular aura about Rabbit has a spectacular aura about
    I still want glow in the dark to hit the store! /sigh
    Astro Blasters High Score: 1,049,300 Galactic Hero!

Next Dland trip: July 2012

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rabbit For This Useful Post:

starlight682 (06-30-2010)

--VinylNation Staff--

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    I still want glow in the dark to hit the store! /sigh
    That's right! I almost forgot about that one with all the new releases hype. Those need to make it to Disneystore.com asap!

--VinylNation Staff--

Disneystore.com is temporarily closed!

--VinylNation Member--
    starlight682 is a splendid one to behold starlight682 is a splendid one to behold starlight682 is a splendid one to behold starlight682 is a splendid one to behold starlight682 is a splendid one to behold starlight682 is a splendid one to behold starlight682 is a splendid one to behold
    Disneystore.com is temporarily closed!
    Yeah, i just noticed that maybe when they open back up again all the new vinyls will be there ( well i can hope at least ) lol

--VinylNation Staff--

Quote Originally Posted by starlight682 View Post
    Yeah, i just noticed that maybe when they open back up again all the new vinyls will be there ( well i can hope at least ) lol
    Oh, that would be awesome! We can always dream, right? (we're disney fans for crying out loud! )

--VinylNation Member--
    starlight682 is a splendid one to behold starlight682 is a splendid one to behold starlight682 is a splendid one to behold starlight682 is a splendid one to behold starlight682 is a splendid one to behold starlight682 is a splendid one to behold starlight682 is a splendid one to behold
    Oh, that would be awesome! We can always dream, right? (we're disney fans for crying out loud! )
    well, it's back up, no luck on new vinyls up though

--VinylNation Member--
    NYY2SMP is on a distinguished road
    disney store is closed again. maybe there is still hope.

--VinylNation Member--
    friendly is on a distinguished road
    I think they are Upgrading the Disneystore.com site this week. So that may be why its been up and down. Hopefully it will be new and improved soon.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

I hope they get some new vinylmation online soon!!!

Zeke

jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of
    When I ordered some of the clearance VM t-shirts, the site said you have to order as a guest while they make updates. The site gave a date range, but I don't remember what it was. I'm looking forward to the new and improved site.

--VinylNation Member--
    NYY2SMP is on a distinguished road
    i hope its up by tonight so i can order some vinyls for my B-day

--VinylNation Member--
    elysium is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by NYY2SMP View Post
    i hope its up by tonight so i can order some vinyls for my B-day
    It's back up...but not sure why they still have the clears and the blue 9" since they are "not available" when you click on them.

--VinylNation Member--
    Quote Originally Posted by elysium View Post
    It's back up...but not sure why they still have the clears and the blue 9" since they are "not available" when you click on them.
    they've had those clears on for over a week and the have been unavalible the whole time

i wanted to get some too, and everytime i see them i get all excited lol, and then check and they are still sold out

hopefully they will pull them soon, and put some new ones up

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 433 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread Information