Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: General Haunted Mansion Series Discussion

--VinylNation Administrator--

Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute

General Haunted Mansion Series Discussion

The Haunted Mansion series is scheduled to be released in Spring/Summer 2012.

Click here for series details and images.
    Last edited by Phylers; 10-06-2011 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Updated release info

--VinylNation Member--
    EvilJimmy is a splendid one to behold EvilJimmy is a splendid one to behold EvilJimmy is a splendid one to behold EvilJimmy is a splendid one to behold EvilJimmy is a splendid one to behold EvilJimmy is a splendid one to behold EvilJimmy is a splendid one to behold
    This is definatly one of my most anticipated sets to be released I really can't wait to see the entire set and what the chase will be.

--VinylNation Staff--

Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute
    This will be a must have set for many!!
    Im glad its next year and not this year.
    Gotta save more $$ for vinyls.

Just joined us? Click here!
    Want to start trading/buying and selling? Read this!

--VinylNation Member--
    mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future
    Yes this set it will be one of the best!!!
    ... Vinyl Fan ...

Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute
    Anyone care to speculate on the other designs we'll see?

I think Hatbox Ghost and the Caretaker have to be in there (opinion only and haven't heard either way). I would like to see Master Gracey, tightrope/umbrella portrait girl and the man on the dynamite portrait would also be awesome to see.

--VinylNation Member--
    Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future
    Ok, I am going to add Little Leota (mini one at the end telling you to come back with your death certificate), a singing bust, suit of armor, a dueler, and one of the dancers. Maybe some of the ghosts from the cemetery - mummy, opera singer. Oh, and Master Gracey as well!!

And I don't know the name of the ghost, but the one that hangs himself in the stretching room, there is a picture of him in the hallway just past the the ghost who is trying to get out of the coffin. His story is after the lights go out in the stretching room, he cuts himself down and escapes (which is the crashing noise). They made a portrait of him. He is just before the turn into Madame Leota's room on the right of the buggy, he has an ax in his hand and a noose around his neck.

That would be a great figure. The picture of him in the hallway (never realized that was him) is super creepy. His shadow in the picture looks as if he has an axe raised above his head. I thought I had a picture of him, but I wasn't able to find it.

--VinylNation Member--
    mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future
    I hope to see the Master Gracey Bride...
    ... Vinyl Fan ...

--VinylNation Member--
    Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan1999 View Post
    I hope to see the Master Gracey Bride...
    Well, I don't know about Master Gracey's, but the Bride that lives in the attic is a done deal. Her concept art has been shown and is on the little notebooks that are coming out and on the banners at D Street.

--VinylNation Member--
    JEP is a splendid one to behold JEP is a splendid one to behold JEP is a splendid one to behold JEP is a splendid one to behold JEP is a splendid one to behold JEP is a splendid one to behold JEP is a splendid one to behold
    I would guess the Hat Box Ghost will be the Chaser. It would be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Mouseman74 View Post
    Ok, I am going to add Little Leota (mini one at the end telling you to come back with your death certificate), a singing bust, suit of armor, a dueler, and one of the dancers. Maybe some of the ghosts from the cemetery - mummy, opera singer. Oh, and Master Gracey as well!!

And I don't know the name of the ghost, but the one that hangs himself in the stretching room, there is a picture of him in the hallway just past the the ghost who is trying to get out of the coffin. His story is after the lights go out in the stretching room, he cuts himself down and escapes (which is the crashing noise). They made a portrait of him. He is just before the turn into Madame Leota's room on the right of the buggy, he has an ax in his hand and a noose around his neck.
    The Ghost Host

--VinylNation Staff--

HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute
    So we have 7 figures to guess since we know of 5 of them.

And do we know which of the Brides it's going to be? Since there have been several?

And wow, I definitely had to look up the Hat Box Ghost, I had never heard of him.

--VinylNation Member--
    disneyfan168 is a jewel in the rough disneyfan168 is a jewel in the rough disneyfan168 is a jewel in the rough disneyfan168 is a jewel in the rough
    Cant Wait! This is a must buy even though I stopped collecting full series.

--Banned--

dragonmanagement is on a distinguished road
    This was my favorite attraction at Magic Kingdom when I was a kid, and after this weekend, I think it still is! Can't wait for this series!

Zeke

jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of
    The caretaker and his dog would make a nice 9/3 set, although the dog isn't that much smaller than him.

Some ideas I haven't seen yet are that the Duelers would be great, one of each, or as a box set a la Wall-e (but with a higher edition size, please). A raven would be a good fit, too, and also a chaser candidate. A new tombstone with a witty poem in each series would be cool, like the monorails in the park series. Also, a doombuggy would be good, and possibly a chaser.

A 9/3 of the stretching portraits would be interesting, make the 9" the full portraits and the 3" the short portraits. I also really like the library scene, so a 9" of that would be great, or just one bust on a 3" figure. Lastly, this goes against my no accessories preference, but a bat, like the queue chain holders, with accessory wings would be really cool--probably would have to be a 9" or special edition/tin (a HM tin would be really cool, too). This one may be worth exploring as a custom, if only I had some artistic skills. There are so many good things that can be done with the HM, I hope there are multiple series, maybe one a year, for a few years.

--VinylNation Member--
    yankeeboy is on a distinguished road
    My favorite ride at Disney CA, and love the way they change up the mansion for Halloween and XMAS, so this is a must have collection. Luckily it will be a bit away from the release of the Star Wars series, so it gives me time to save up. lol

--VinylNation Member--
    luvthatmouse is on a distinguished road
    This is my favorite Disney attraction so I am really excited for this set!

--VinylNation Member--
    Anders Limpar is just really nice Anders Limpar is just really nice Anders Limpar is just really nice Anders Limpar is just really nice
    The dueling ghosts as a set is a very cool idea. The dancing ghosts have to be represented some way. I don't know if you could depict that on a 3'', it might have to be on a 9'' or as part of a combo set.

--VinylNation Member--
    lock*shock*barrel will become famous soon enough
    I love the hitch hiking ghosts! I can't wait....
    Pura Vida!

--VinylNation Member--
    supercerenity is on a distinguished road
    I'm not really about collecting whole sets, but this one will definitely have to be a complete set at our house. My husband thinks I'm looney for collecting these, but I'm sure he'll support me on this series. What about the harness for the horseless carriage as a chaser? Love the idea of the busts on a figure too!

--VinylNation Member--
    mt1234 is a splendid one to behold mt1234 is a splendid one to behold mt1234 is a splendid one to behold mt1234 is a splendid one to behold mt1234 is a splendid one to behold mt1234 is a splendid one to behold
    This i going to be another very popular series and you can guarantee a huge turn out for its release.

--VinylNation Member--
    moodyblues is on a distinguished road
    The Clock from the upcoming Park 5 set is a nice appitizer.

--VinylNation Member--
    Quote Originally Posted by moodyblues View Post
    The Clock from the upcoming Park 5 set is a nice appitizer.
    Now that they are doing a Haunted Mansion series, I wonder if this design has been pulled from Park 5 and moved over to the Haunted Mansion series. In thinking about 12 different designs, so far I can picture Madame Leota, Little Leota, Gus, Phineas, Ezra, the Bride, the Dueling Ghosts, the Organ player, one of the singing busts, maybe some of the ghosts from either the ballroom or the cemetery. But the clock really would be a great one in the series versus the park set.

Zeke

jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouseman74 View Post
    Now that they are doing a Haunted Mansion series, I wonder if this design has been pulled from Park 5 and moved over to the Haunted Mansion series. In thinking about 12 different designs, so far I can picture Madame Leota, Little Leota, Gus, Phineas, Ezra, the Bride, the Dueling Ghosts, the Organ player, one of the singing busts, maybe some of the ghosts from either the ballroom or the cemetery. But the clock really would be a great one in the series versus the park set.
    I agree that it makes sense, and it would give us room for a monorail in Park 5.

collector from downunder

1rocky has a reputation beyond repute 1rocky has a reputation beyond repute 1rocky has a reputation beyond repute 1rocky has a reputation beyond repute 1rocky has a reputation beyond repute 1rocky has a reputation beyond repute 1rocky has a reputation beyond repute 1rocky has a reputation beyond repute 1rocky has a reputation beyond repute 1rocky has a reputation beyond repute 1rocky has a reputation beyond repute
    What months are classed as fall in USA. i love this Haunted Mansion Series.

--VinylNation Member--
    invader07 is on a distinguished road
    Does anybody know why these have been pushed back so far?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information