Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VinylNation Blog Article: "Did You See This? VN's Threads of the Week!" 10.6.12

--VinylNation Contributor--

Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future

VinylNation Blog Article: "Did You See This? VN's Threads of the Week!" 10.6.12

Did You See This? brings you the hottest topics for discussion around the forum this week!

Do you agree with us? Disagree?
    Respond in this thread, or continue the discussion on the forum! You can even click the photos of the series within the article to be brought to the corresponding topic's thread.

"Did You See This? VN's Threads of the Week!" 10.6.12

This week we're discussing:
    Jingle Smells #2
    Cutesters en Vogue: The Minnie Mold
    Epcot Food & Wine 2012: Tony
    Fantasia Two-Pack: Yensid & Apprentice Mickey

A round of applause for my fellow DYST contributors:
    Phylers
    jeffztt

and making her DYST debut, FairestOfThemAll!

Collecting since September 2010

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LindsayinNJ For This Useful Post:

Allotes (10-08-2012), crazybones27 (10-08-2012), FairestOfThemAll (10-08-2012), JTChief82 (10-08-2012), mamawantsvinyls (10-12-2012), MsDisneyFan (10-08-2012), Phylers (10-08-2012), Qsk50 (10-08-2012), Story (10-08-2012)

--VinylNation Member--

MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute
    "I’m sorry, but I don’t need the snickering when guests ask, “what is that scent?” only to hear that it’s “Minnie’s cherry pie.” This is Christmas, Disney Store, not a Warrant video."

Ok, I've composed myself. Great job to Phylers, LindsayinNJ, jeffztt and FairestOfThemAll!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsDisneyFan For This Useful Post:

BrittLee (10-08-2012), FairestOfThemAll (10-08-2012), Phylers (10-08-2012)

--VinylNation Staff--

Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute
    Excellent work! I love that you can click on the pictures and it takes you right to the forum/thread

I'm loving all the improvements made to the blog

Just joined us? Click here!
    Want to start trading/buying and selling? Read this!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Qsk50 For This Useful Post:

FairestOfThemAll (10-08-2012), mamawantsvinyls (10-12-2012), Phylers (10-08-2012), Story (10-08-2012)

Zeke

jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of
    Welcome to DYST team FairestOfThemAll!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jeffztt For This Useful Post:

FairestOfThemAll (10-08-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light
    Thanks so much jeffztt, I am so excited to be aboard!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FairestOfThemAll For This Useful Post:

jeffztt (10-08-2012)

--VinylNation Staff--

Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute
    Wow, you guys never cease to amaze!! I love your commentary and I also agree with Barbie that the blog looks better than ever. Amazing job as always jeffztt, LindsayinNJ and Phylers and welcome FairestofThemAll! I hope to see you in other upcoming DYST as well!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Story For This Useful Post:

FairestOfThemAll (10-08-2012), jeffztt (10-12-2012), Phylers (10-08-2012)

--VinylNation Staff--

mamawantsvinyls has a reputation beyond repute mamawantsvinyls has a reputation beyond repute mamawantsvinyls has a reputation beyond repute mamawantsvinyls has a reputation beyond repute mamawantsvinyls has a reputation beyond repute mamawantsvinyls has a reputation beyond repute mamawantsvinyls has a reputation beyond repute mamawantsvinyls has a reputation beyond repute mamawantsvinyls has a reputation beyond repute mamawantsvinyls has a reputation beyond repute mamawantsvinyls has a reputation beyond repute
    Welcome Fairest! Everyone did an excellent job last week!

Want to be a VinylNation Contributor?
    Click here for more details!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mamawantsvinyls For This Useful Post:

FairestOfThemAll (10-13-2012)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information