Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Store Extreme Wrestlers of Vinylmation Series

D-O-N-A-L-D D-U-C-K

Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute

Disney Store Extreme Wrestlers of Vinylmation Series

Per the VM Blog Events page:

OCTOBER 29, 2012
    PRODUCT RELEASE
    Disney Stores:

Extreme Wrestlers of Vinylmation - 3-inch mystery series (Limited Release / $9.95 each)

No other details yet. But I might be intrigued

Last edited by mshalloween; 10-16-2012 at 08:44 AM.
    NJ Tri State Area Members check out the Mystery Box Meet Thread http://vinylnation.net/forums/showth...nmouth-Mall-DS

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JTChief82 For This Useful Post:

BrittLee (10-04-2012), Joker35 (10-10-2012)

elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute
    Characters a luchadors?!?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to elemenopy For This Useful Post:

JTChief82 (10-04-2012)

D-O-N-A-L-D D-U-C-K

JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by elemenopy View Post
    If they are anything like the U8 Rudos I might have to collect a few, just as long as they aren't all crooked faced. Oh and you know we're gonna see capes
    NJ Tri State Area Members check out the Mystery Box Meet Thread http://vinylnation.net/forums/showth...nmouth-Mall-DS

--VinylNation Member--
    Figmentfan0787 will become famous soon enough Figmentfan0787 will become famous soon enough
    and spandex too.....

--VinylNation Member--

BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future
    Quote Originally Posted by elemenopy View Post
    I would be very, very here for that. Sounds hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by JTChief82 View Post
    all crooked faced
    Unless this happens.
    Last edited by BrittLee; 10-04-2012 at 10:15 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BrittLee For This Useful Post:

JTChief82 (10-04-2012)

--VinylNation Member--

MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute
    MrDF is very intrigued. I, on the other hand, am more like this ""

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsDisneyFan For This Useful Post:

Allotes (10-05-2012), JTChief82 (10-04-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    MKngdm is just really nice MKngdm is just really nice MKngdm is just really nice MKngdm is just really nice
    I hope these are Disney related. After Over the Big Top and Nursery Rymes we need another good Disney Series from Disney Stores.

And always remember to dream in Wonderful Color!

--VinylNation Member--
    OpportunityLOL is on a distinguished road
    2 reveals:

http://vinylnation.net/blog/2012/10/...disney-stores/

I don't believe those two characters are Disney, so I'm assuming the rest of the wrestlers will be original.

--VinylNation Member--
    mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold
    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityLOL View Post
    2 reveals:

http://vinylnation.net/blog/2012/10/...disney-stores/

I don't believe those two characters are Disney, so I'm assuming the rest of the wrestlers will be original.
    ..? Those aren't reveals..that's a different set but JT was bringing those up because they are somewhat related.

DVC Home Resort: Bay Lake Tower | Disney Cruises: 10
    July 2013- Fantasy 7 Day Cruise

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mbo516 For This Useful Post:

JTChief82 (10-10-2012), MsDisneyFan (10-11-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    mewsh1 is on a distinguished road
    Very intrigued by this series. Can't wait to see some reveals.

--VinylNation Member--
    Joker35 is a jewel in the rough Joker35 is a jewel in the rough Joker35 is a jewel in the rough Joker35 is a jewel in the rough
    Can't wait for the reveals. If they are the Zooper ones it got my attention.

--VinylNation Member--
    mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold
    These should not be the zooper heroes. Those are super hero animals. Wrestlers should be a completely different idea.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mbo516 For This Useful Post:

MsDisneyFan (10-11-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    DisneyMike&Kelly is on a distinguished road
    I hope these are good. A little unsure unil I see them in person.

Zeke

jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of
    I agree that we'll probably see a lot of capes. While I'm not sold on the set without artwork, if it is Disney characters with removable wrestling masks, I'm getting them.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jeffztt For This Useful Post:

JTChief82 (10-11-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    MKngdm is just really nice MKngdm is just really nice MKngdm is just really nice MKngdm is just really nice
    The set has been revealed online now and it's very simlar in style to under the big top. No Disney relation to the series so I will be skipping this one as well. However I find the skinny wimpy guy pretty cool looking.

And always remember to dream in Wonderful Color!

--VinylNation Member--
    FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light
    Not a fan of the concept at all, but I am a fan of the artwork. I think the artist did a great job with a lame subject matter. I like the more "realistic cartoon" style. They're at least clever. They will be a huge pass for me though.
    Last edited by FairestOfThemAll; 10-13-2012 at 07:47 PM.

--VinylNation Member--
    I really don't like any of these. The guy with goofy's disco hair is just hilarious though..really vinylmation guys..really?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to mbo516 For This Useful Post:

Carol (10-13-2012)

D-O-N-A-L-D D-U-C-K

I'm really dissapointed. Here I thought they might be fun, but instead they are terrible. There is 1, maybe 2 that are ok. Never thought they would have been this bad

--VinylNation Member--
    I think this series is hard to justify..even for the people who like non-disney ones. This is getting to be nuts...Disney store releases are getting TERRIBLE. They're just slapping everyone who doesn't live near the parks in the face with these releases.
    I guess they wanted to do a release for the boys since the nursery rhymes were somewhat girly..but come on now...

I didn't even see any capes. These actually make zooper heroes look appealing. I bet those crime fighting zoo animals could beat up this lame wrestlers.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to mbo516 For This Useful Post:

JTChief82 (10-13-2012)

D-O-N-A-L-D D-U-C-K

Quote Originally Posted by mbo516 View Post
    I bet those crime fighting zoo animals could beat up this lame wrestlers.
    and at least the Zooper Heros have a cute factor. These Wrestlers are an abomination

30. The Following User Says Thank You to JTChief82 For This Useful Post:

Joker35 (10-13-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    mewsh1 is on a distinguished road
    Definitely pretty disappointing, but there are a few I still kinda want.

--VinylNation Member--
    Joker35 is a jewel in the rough Joker35 is a jewel in the rough Joker35 is a jewel in the rough Joker35 is a jewel in the rough
    Think i will be passing on these. Seen like 2 or 3 i liked. This could have been good.

D-O-N-A-L-D D-U-C-K

Quote Originally Posted by Joker35 View Post
    Think i will be passing on these. Seen like 2 or 3 i liked. This could have been good.
    Definite Pass. I too think they could have been good, if executed properly. I they took the "Extreme" factor a bit too far

--VinylNation Member--

MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute
    There are two that MrDF wants and none that I want I'm just not feeling this series.

--VinylNation Member--

BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future
    The art on these is really well done, but I don't think they translate really well onto the Mickey canvas, unfortunately. They would make an awesome illustration series, though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information