Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Reflections of Evil Trade Event - 9/13/13 (Vinyl day 9/15/13)

--VinylNation Staff--

Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruse View Post
    Which keys? Are you talking about the D23 keys?
    They're debuting there, but I recall reading or being told that they were going to introduce "keys" and market them similar to pins all over the parks. It didn't really interest me, so I may not have been paying 100% attention.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Phylers For This Useful Post:

JungleCruse (06-07-2013)

--VinylNation Contributor--

JungleCruse is a splendid one to behold JungleCruse is a splendid one to behold JungleCruse is a splendid one to behold JungleCruse is a splendid one to behold JungleCruse is a splendid one to behold JungleCruse is a splendid one to behold JungleCruse is a splendid one to behold JungleCruse is a splendid one to behold
    Quote Originally Posted by Phylers View Post
    They're debuting there, but I recall reading or being told that they were going to introduce "keys" and market them similar to pins all over the parks. It didn't really interest me, so I may not have been paying 100% attention.
    I really want those keys, but the price! Yikes!! They have had attraction keys for many years now, so I don't get why these cost so much more... But thanks for mentioning that they are just going to be introduced there. I now see the ~ Debuting at the D23 Expo ~ phrase.

I just realized... We're under the 100 day mark!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JungleCruse For This Useful Post:

Phylers (06-08-2013)

JungleCruse is a splendid one to behold JungleCruse is a splendid one to behold JungleCruse is a splendid one to behold JungleCruse is a splendid one to behold JungleCruse is a splendid one to behold JungleCruse is a splendid one to behold JungleCruse is a splendid one to behold JungleCruse is a splendid one to behold
    Today is June 13th and there is only 13 weeks to go until the start of the event (Early Registration Day)! So excited!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JungleCruse For This Useful Post:

Allotes (06-14-2013), MsDisneyFan (06-14-2013), Phylers (06-16-2013), Return_of_Phos (06-13-2013)

Bet you can't buy just 1!

Location: I travel a lot - Time Zone? Coast? Crazy! The days blur together!
    norlando319 will become famous soon enough
    Hmmm... July 13 to September 13 - three months, two have 31 days, one with 30 so 92 days... We'll be getting in on the 12th, and today's the 14, so 90 DAYS TO WDW!!! *WooHoo*

My wife and I are SO looking forward to this. it will be our first trip to WDW since 2000, and it will be our first trading/collector's event since (ever).
    Last edited by norlando319; 06-16-2013 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Typo
    Life is too short to be unhappy.
    People who say, "Money can't buy happiness," OBVIOUSLY do not collect VinylMation!

--VinylNation Staff--

Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by norlando319 View Post
    My wife and I are SO looking forward to this. it iwll be our first trip to WDW since 2000, and it will be our first trading/collector's event since (ever).
    My first was Trade City, USA in 2010, although I only went to the public hours and for the VN Meetup.

That's actually kind of a fun question - what was everyone's first trade event? I've got a feeling a lot of firsts will be The Florida Project.

--VinylNation Staff--

crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute
    My first was Trade City, USA in 2010, although I only went to the public hours and for the VN Meetup.

That's actually kind of a fun question - what was everyone's first trade event? I've got a feeling a lot of firsts will be The Florida Project.
    This

JTChief82's designated chaser puller!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to crazybones27 For This Useful Post:

Phylers (06-17-2013)

Bet you can't buy just 1!

Location: I travel a lot - Time Zone? Coast? Crazy! The days blur together!
    norlando319 will become famous soon enough
    That's actually kind of a fun question - what was everyone's first trade event?
    Thanks for the idea, Phylers!! I started a new thread to ask! I didn't add your responses (Phylers and crazybones27) from this forum there, thinking you might rather tell your own stories, but I agree - I think it will be a fun question, and I look forward to seeing the responses!!
    Life is too short to be unhappy.
    People who say, "Money can't buy happiness," OBVIOUSLY do not collect VinylMation!

--VinylNation Staff--

crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute
    Well I have our plan for the 13th all set . Morning in Epcot riding all we can, 12:10pm reservation at Le Cellier to enjoy a nice meal just the two of us, then more Epcot, back to the hotel round 3pm to clean up and head on over to MNSSHP . So missing out on the Friday event isn't so bad .

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazybones27 For This Useful Post:

JTChief82 (06-17-2013), mish2378 (06-17-2013)

--VinylNation Member--
    mish2378 will become famous soon enough
    did anyone hear about this

Unleash the Villains - September 13, 2013
    Disney's Hollywood Studios

The villains are taking over Hollywood Studios for Friday the 13th all the way through the 13th hour (1:00am). The night of mischief will include villainous dance parties and more.

My question is if the extra magic hours for their aren't listed for that date in that park is that event still going on?

--VinylNation Member--

MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by mish2378 View Post

The villains are taking over Hollywood Studios for Friday the 13th all the way through the 13th hour (1:00am). The night of mischief will include villainous dance parties and more.

My question is if the extra magic hours for their aren't listed for that date in that park is that event still going on?
    Ah boo That's the night I have tickets to MNSSHP. Hadn't heard about that before now.

--VinylNation Staff--

I have heard of this and I believe, but don't quote me, it's a tables in wonderland event. If this is the event I'm thinking of they do close the park and people who purchased the package get the park to themselves. Now I could be completely wrong on getting the parks to themselves, but I swear I saw somewhere where this was a TIW event. I don't remember where I saw it though

--VinylNation Staff--

Quote Originally Posted by crazybones27 View Post
    I have heard of this and I believe, but don't quote me, it's a tables in wonderland event. If this is the event I'm thinking of they do close the park and people who purchased the package get the park to themselves. Now I could be completely wrong on getting the parks to themselves, but I swear I saw somewhere where this was a TIW event. I don't remember where I saw it though
    Sure you're not thinking Limited Time Magic? That's how it was announced.

(Also, I've never heard of Tables in Wonderland having extracurriculars ).

--Royal Guard--

Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute
    Well I have our plan for the 13th all set . Morning in Epcot riding all we can, 12:10pm reservation at Le Cellier to enjoy a nice meal just the two of us, then more Epcot, back to the hotel round 3pm to clean up and head on over to MNSSHP . So missing out on the Friday event isn't so bad .
    Friday event ends at 5:30. And I just bought our MNSSHP tickets for the 13th as well. Jr Guard gets to go to his first

RoE during the day, MNSSHP at night

Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Allotes For This Useful Post:

MsDisneyFan (06-17-2013)

--VinylNation Member--
    VinylFreak2008 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by RickP83 View Post
    Am I the only one excited for the Beagle Boys??
    Honestly, the Beagle Boys set is the only one I'm interested in. The others just don't really excite me like they should. Most of them are just too meh for my tastes.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to VinylFreak2008 For This Useful Post:

Carol (06-19-2013)

--VinylNation Staff--

Sure you're not thinking Limited Time Magic? That's how it was announced.

(Also, I've never heard of Tables in Wonderland having extracurriculars ).
    TIW does this dining event every year in Studios where they close down the Great Movie ride and you get to eat in it and walk through it. Kinda like a traveling buffet if you will. I thought it was one of those events because I think I've heard people are in the park after closing for it .

Quote Originally Posted by Allotes View Post
    Friday event ends at 5:30. And I just bought our MNSSHP tickets for the 13th as well. Jr Guard gets to go to his first

I know the Friday event ends at 5:30, but MK will start letting MNSSHP people in at 4 usually . It's really just a temporary plan, but Le Cellier is definitely a must for lunch .

23. The Following User Says Thank You to crazybones27 For This Useful Post:

JTChief82 (06-17-2013)

--VinylNation Member--
    mish2378 will become famous soon enough
    This was on the site for limited time magic

I don't want to post the link but if you google " limited time magic and september it pops up

25. The Following User Says Thank You to mish2378 For This Useful Post:

Phylers (06-19-2013)

--VinylNation Staff--

That just sounds exhausting.

This was on the site for limited time magic
    Exactly. The original listing:

Friday, Sept. 13, 2013

Disney's Hollywood Studios Unleash the Villains for Friday the 13th. The park will open until the 13th hour, 1 a.m., while Maleficent, Captain Hook, Jafar and other Disney Villains host a dance party, complete with limited-edition collectibles and other nighttime mischief.

--VinylNation Staff--

Exactly. The original listing:
    So I guess the question now is will the limited edition stuff be sold that morning or later in the evening?

--Royal Guard--

Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute
    There's nothing that says we have to be at RoE the entire day

--VinylNation Staff--

So I guess the question now is will the limited edition stuff be sold that morning or later in the evening?
    First thing in the morning like May the Fourth and all the other Limited Time Magic things, I'd suspect. I think it's fair to assume, like JungleCruse pointed out, that there will be shirts and pins similar or identical to the event ones.

There's nothing that says we have to be at RoE the entire day
    Give up on trading time?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Phylers For This Useful Post:

crazybones27 (06-19-2013)

--Royal Guard--

Give up on trading time?
    Depends on how it is. Plus, with a 6 month old, There's gonna be a break at some point.

First thing in the morning like May the Fourth and all the other Limited Time Magic things, I'd suspect. I think it's fair to assume, like JungleCruse pointed out, that there will be shirts and pins similar or identical to the event ones.
    I think the merchandise that will be there will be items #36-#50 from the Catalog. The non-limited items, and the stuff just with the number 13 or 9-13-13. And I hope that they will have some specially created Villains Limited Time Magic pins there.

Oh and just to be clear...I don't think the RoE Event pins will be there. Most all of those are going to be sold out in the RSPs! Not to mention if they have event stores again this year the (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) event attendees are entitled to first dibs over the Limited Time Magic guests. I can see A LOT of pin traders upset if the left over pins went to the Limited Time Magic event instead of being offered at the event store to event guests. (Actually...I would be one of those. )

33. The Following User Says Thank You to JungleCruse For This Useful Post:

Phylers (06-20-2013)

The PWP Pins have now been revealed!

Unlock the Portal to the 13 Reflections of Evil Trading Event

June 26 | By: Disney Theme Park Merchandise

13 Reflections of Evil Trading Event is September 13-15, 2013 at Epcot® in Walt Disney World® Resort and those in attendance will have the opportunity to receive a specially designed mystery character lock pin for $2.95 with any merchandise purchase of $30 or more. For more information on the 13 Reflections of Evil Trading Event, click here.

Untitled-1

Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax, post discount single transaction amount. The mystery character lock pin must be purchased during qualifying purchase transaction. Offer not valid on previous purchases. No other discounts apply to promotional item. Promotion applies only to merchandise transactions and does not apply to other types of transactions including, but not limited to, the purchase of tickets, passes, Disney Dollars or the Disney Gift Card. The mystery character lock pin must be returned in the event any of the retail items from the qualifying purchase are returned. Offer valid while supplies last. Offer subject to change without notice.
    A few years ago there was a PWP series of "Keys" these match that series.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JungleCruse For This Useful Post:

Allotes (06-27-2013), crazybones27 (06-27-2013), JTChief82 (06-27-2013), MsDisneyFan (06-27-2013), mshalloween (06-27-2013), Phylers (06-27-2013), Return_of_Phos (06-27-2013), TheLastDude (06-27-2013)

--VinylNation Member--
    TheLastDude will become famous soon enough
    Those pins are really cool. I'm not a pin collector, but I get a kick out of the Mickey, Donald, and Goofy ones.

--VinylNation Member--

MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute
    I'm actually relieved that the pins aren't something I feel I have to have. They are cute but not must have (thank goodness!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information