Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasia Limited Edition Combo Pack Series

--VinylNation Member--
    Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold

Fantasia Limited Edition Combo Pack Series

The first one is being previewed at Mickey's Circus right now.
    It contains sorcerer mickey (incase you don't have one yet) and yensid.

The top of the box says Fantasia Limited Edition Set 1 of Something (I can't read the number from the pics).

No word on release date yet

Staff Update:

Last edited by Qsk50; 09-08-2012 at 06:39 PM. Reason: added pic

DVC Home Resort: Bay Lake Tower | Disney Cruises: 10
    July 2013- Fantasy 7 Day Cruise

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mbo516 For This Useful Post:

Crglrsn (09-09-2012), Joy_C (09-08-2012), Story (09-10-2012), tandedobbs (09-08-2012)

--Roving Pony Reporter--

Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute

Buy/Trade*Non-Vinyl Buy/Trade*SotMK Cards Buy/Trade*VM Collection*Other Obsession*Custom Showcase
    Become a VIP and get access to the Roving Pony Reporter Twitter to get news on events and releases before anyone else!

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Silvered For This Useful Post:

Carol (09-08-2012), Crglrsn (09-09-2012), DisneyJ (09-08-2012), Eeyore1324 (09-09-2012), Joy_C (09-08-2012), JTChief82 (09-08-2012), lintman (09-08-2012), magic7 (09-09-2012), mbo516 (09-08-2012), Phylers (09-08-2012), Princess Victoria (09-10-2012), Return_of_Phos (09-08-2012), Story (09-10-2012), swtkatydid7 (09-08-2012), tandedobbs (09-08-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    JasonD is a jewel in the rough JasonD is a jewel in the rough JasonD is a jewel in the rough
    I wonder what the other sets will be. I assume a Hippo/Gator set. Perhaps some with another Chernabog? Also looks like the Faun has a Pan flute accesory.

--VinylNation Member--
    swtkatydid7 is a jewel in the rough swtkatydid7 is a jewel in the rough swtkatydid7 is a jewel in the rough swtkatydid7 is a jewel in the rough
    Aww, I wish these were sold separately because I only want Mickey...love his expression!

--VinylNation Member--
    FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light
    The number is either a 6, 8 or 9... but there are 7 sequences in the movie (not including the Intermission) There are no characters in the first sequence. So, I'm going with 6! That leaves a pair for:
    • Nutcracker Suite (Summer Fairy & Snowflake Fairy)
    • Rite of Spring (T-Rex & Stegosaurus)
    • Dance of the Hours (Hyacinth Hippo & Ben Ali Gator)
    • Night on Bald Mountain (Chernabog & a minion)

--VinylNation Member--
    tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all
    Oh my gosh, I love those!
    The little unicorn is adorable
    These will be a must-have for my husband and I!

--VinylNation Member--
    JasonD is a jewel in the rough JasonD is a jewel in the rough JasonD is a jewel in the rough
    I'm surprised Silvered didn't steal the Unicorn.

elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonD View Post
    I'm surprised Silvered didn't steal the Unicorn.
    She's not there yet All of the pictures today were provided by Allotes and NiccyT, Silvered and I just cropped and tagged them.

However, I'm certain she's quite tempted - you should have heard the squee'ing when she first saw it!

D-O-N-A-L-D D-U-C-K

JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute
    I really like the Mickey and Yen Sid. The Bucket accessory is cool
    NJ Tri State Area Members check out the Mystery Box Meet Thread http://vinylnation.net/forums/showth...nmouth-Mall-DS

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JTChief82 For This Useful Post:

tandedobbs (09-08-2012)

--Roving Pony Reporter--

Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute Silvered has a reputation beyond repute
    WANT THAT UNICORN!

Buy/Trade*Non-Vinyl Buy/Trade*SotMK Cards Buy/Trade*VM Collection*Other Obsession*Custom Showcase
    Become a VIP and get access to the Roving Pony Reporter Twitter to get news on events and releases before anyone else!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silvered For This Useful Post:

mariemb (09-08-2012), tandedobbs (09-08-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    mutt7000 is a jewel in the rough mutt7000 is a jewel in the rough mutt7000 is a jewel in the rough
    Had no idea silvered like unicorns.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mutt7000 For This Useful Post:

Return_of_Phos (09-08-2012)

I can haz vinyls???

HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future
    Quote Originally Posted by swtkatydid7 View Post
    Aww, I wish these were sold separately because I only want Mickey...love his expression!
    Lol I might split a set with someone because I only want the sorcerer not a big fan of mickey in this set, but love the bucket accessory. A broom would have been perfect...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to HawkeyeVinyl For This Useful Post:

swtkatydid7 (09-09-2012)

--VinylNation Member--

BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future
    Pretty excited about these! It's nice to see more of the classic older movies that are sometimes forgotten get some time in the spotlight. While I would rather it have been a blind box series, I do like the idea of pairing up two characters from each sequence.

--VinylNation Member--
    Joker35 is a jewel in the rough Joker35 is a jewel in the rough Joker35 is a jewel in the rough Joker35 is a jewel in the rough
    It looks like another pickup added to the list. It also looks like it says 1 of 6, on top of the box.

sent from my Rezound using tapatalk 2

--VinylNation Member--
    mariemb is just really nice mariemb is just really nice mariemb is just really nice mariemb is just really nice
    LOVE this!!! Defintley a must have! Any idea on where it will be released? Disney Store!!!!!!

--VinylNation Member--
    vandeetz will become famous soon enough
    looks like an online exclusive, which is fine for someone like me who doesn't live near the park

--VinylNation Member--
    Joy_C is a splendid one to behold Joy_C is a splendid one to behold Joy_C is a splendid one to behold Joy_C is a splendid one to behold Joy_C is a splendid one to behold Joy_C is a splendid one to behold
    wow, would love to get my hands on this set. Thanks for the info!
    I have visited: DLR x 2, WDW: AP x 3 years, Tokyo Disneyland x 1, Disneyland Paris x 1, Hong Kong Disneyland x 1

--Royal Guard--

Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker35 View Post
    It looks like another pickup added to the list. It also looks like it says 1 of 6, on top of the box.

sent from my Rezound using tapatalk 2
    The box said 1 of 8

Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allotes For This Useful Post:

BrittLee (09-08-2012), FairestOfThemAll (09-09-2012)

--Roving Pony Reporter--

Quote Originally Posted by mutt7000 View Post
    Had no idea silvered like unicorns.
    You may be a new dad again but I will hit you tomorrow.

--VinylNation Member--
    jrogue is just really nice jrogue is just really nice jrogue is just really nice jrogue is just really nice jrogue is just really nice
    SO EXCITED FOR THIS!! Sorcerer Mickey is my favorite Mickey! AHh!! I wonder if he'll be both in parks and online. If so, I'm totally not sleeping that night.

--VinylNation Member--
    Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold
    Quote Originally Posted by jrogue View Post
    SO EXCITED FOR THIS!! Sorcerer Mickey is my favorite Mickey! AHh!! I wonder if he'll be both in parks and online. If so, I'm totally not sleeping that night.
    I read somewhere that the first two pack was going to be a D-Street release and the second two pack was going to be online - just like they did for Disney Afternoon releases - ie likely to be a nightmare all around!

--VinylNation Member--
    vandeetz will become famous soon enough
    i was wrong, it looks like the first set is a parks release and the 2nd set is an online exclusive only.

Damn!!! that 1st one is going to be the most popular and its going to be hard to get

--VinylNation Member--

Chris 101009 will become famous soon enough
    Aww man! i swore that I wasn't going to do anymore early line ups at dstreet anymore!

--VinylNation Member--
    niftyk13 will become famous soon enough
    These are super cute!! I love his little bucket and I like that they made Baby Pegasus. I really hope one of the other sets includes the little mushroom Hoppalo (spelling?), I love him!
    *~*Katie from Detroit*~*
    *~*Love of all things Muppets, Cinderella, Haunted Mansion, Goofy, Stitch, & Figment*~*
    *~*I also really love the band Hanson and Broadway shows*~*

--VinylNation Member--
    Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold
    Any idea on what sort of LE these are going to be - ie how much of a mad house it will be to get one at D-Street or online?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information