Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinderella Movie Vinyls - September 2012

--VinylNation Member--
    Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    niftyk13 will become famous soon enough

Cinderella Movie Vinyls - September 2012

I went into my Disney Store the other day and the manager told me they had a Cinderella release on their list for a few weeks now. It should have been out this coming week, but then when they got the shipment of Spooky Series 2, the new list didn't have Cinderella anymore. It's just not there. They don't know anything, but they are thinking it could be released closer to the movie rerelease.

Has anyone heard anything more on this? Or know anything about it?

Staff update:

Last edited by Qsk50; 09-09-2012 at 02:34 PM. Reason: added pic
    *~*Katie from Detroit*~*
    *~*Love of all things Muppets, Cinderella, Haunted Mansion, Goofy, Stitch, & Figment*~*
    *~*I also really love the band Hanson and Broadway shows*~*

2. The Following User Says Thank You to niftyk13 For This Useful Post:

tandedobbs (09-09-2012)

--VinylNation Staff--

Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute Phylers has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by niftyk13 View Post
    I went into my Disney Store the other day and the manager told me they had a Cinderella release on their list for a few weeks now. It should have been out this coming week, but then when they got the shipment of Spooky Series 2, the new list didn't have Cinderella anymore. It's just not there. They don't know anything, but they are thinking it could be released closer to the movie rerelease.

Has anyone heard anything more on this? Or know anything about it?
    It's been a rumor for a long, long time, but there has never been a preview image, artist info, etc. It's even disappeared and reappeared on Disney Stores' schedules before.

The last I heard about a release date was the same day as the Blu-ray, but even that was tentative. we'll get something official next month.

--VinylNation Member--
    rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold
    i've heard there is something coming out, but again no official news... but then at the moment we really know nothing except for Haunted Mansion in Sept, the Halloween/Food & wine and Barney vinyls for the rest of the year officially... it looks like with mickey's circus, nothing is being announced....it could be a single vinyl, a double pack, open window or blind box...disney are keeping every release very secret..

Zeke

jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of jeffztt has much to be proud of
    Quote Originally Posted by rogpalmeruk View Post
    i've heard there is something coming out, but again no official news... but then at the moment we really know nothing except for Haunted Mansion in Sept, the Halloween/Food & wine and Barney vinyls for the rest of the year officially... it looks like with mickey's circus, nothing is being announced....it could be a single vinyl, a double pack, open window or blind box...disney are keeping every release very secret..
    It seems like last year, we didn't have a lot of sneak peeks the month before the FP event. I'm guessing it is the same this year, but we don't have Project Z to entertain us this year.

--VinylNation Member--
    rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold
    just seen the pics of this set..... there is a 9" castle vinylmation as well as a pack which consists of cinderella, the prince, fairy godmother, 2 sisters and 2 junior mice... they are set to be out on october 2nd for the blu ray release... look to be disney store products..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rogpalmeruk For This Useful Post:

swtkatydid7 (09-08-2012)

--VinylNation Contributor--

LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future
    Quote Originally Posted by rogpalmeruk View Post
    just seen the pics of this set..... there is a 9" castle vinylmation as well as a pack which consists of cinderella, the prince, fairy godmother, 2 sisters and 2 junior mice... they are set to be out on october 2nd for the blu ray release... look to be disney store products..
    Omg. If this is true I am at my Disney Store at open.

Collecting since September 2010

--VinylNation Member--
    SherKhan72 is a glorious beacon of light SherKhan72 is a glorious beacon of light SherKhan72 is a glorious beacon of light SherKhan72 is a glorious beacon of light SherKhan72 is a glorious beacon of light
    I must admit, I'm sorta excited with the 9" Cinderella Castle since it's on the ORIGINAL mold but not to fond of it being $59.95
    I knew there was a catch!
    "Bravo, Bravo. An extraordinary performance. And thank you for entertaining my victim."

--VinylNation Member--
    Jayvee22 will become famous soon enough
    my little princess LOVES Cinderella, so i'll be picking up these vinyls. the 9" is really nice but a little too expensive.
    Insert signature here.

--VinylNation Member--
    FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light
    I saw a sneak peak of the Cinderella 7-pack with 3" Cindy, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, Anastasia, and Druzella and Jr Jaq and Gus! $69.95 for 7 vinyls is not too bad. They seem to have a 25th Anniversary/ Furry Friends look to them.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FairestOfThemAll For This Useful Post:

mickeyfan1999 (09-01-2012), tandedobbs (09-01-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold
    The 7-pack does look great. The prince looks a little girly, but he appears to have a slipper accessory which is pretty cool. I like the multi-pack idea and this would be nice to see for more movies.

DVC Home Resort: Bay Lake Tower | Disney Cruises: 10
    July 2013- Fantasy 7 Day Cruise

--VinylNation Member--
    Rescue Ranger will become famous soon enough
    This set looks odd....some have the 25th look somewhat(which I didn't care for) and others like Jaq, Gus and the Stepsisters look more traditional. I'm most excited about the Stepsisters...I guess that opens up 2 more spots for Villains 4!

--VinylNation Member--
    sfgadv02 will become famous soon enough sfgadv02 will become famous soon enough
    If they have Anastasia and Drizella, they need to have Lady Tremaine!!

--VinylNation Member--
    mariemb is just really nice mariemb is just really nice mariemb is just really nice mariemb is just really nice
    I found a picture while looking for something else on Google!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mariemb For This Useful Post:

niftyk13 (09-09-2012), swtkatydid7 (09-08-2012), tandedobbs (09-01-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all
    BUYING! TOTALLY BUYING!

--VinylNation Member--
    FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light
    I rather like the 7-pack, but it being open window box takes all the fun out of collecting. Why not just make a whole new blind box series?
    • Cindy
    • Cindy in rags
    • Prince Charming
    • Fairy Godmother
    • Lady Tremaine
    • Anastasia
    • Drizella
    • Lucifer
    • Jaq and Gus
    • Suzy and Perla
    • The King
    • The Grand Duke
    • Bruno (variant version as The Footman)

--VinylNation Member--
    kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of
    OMG October 2nd???
    wibbly wobbly timey wimey

--VinylNation Member--
    tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all
    Yeah, when does this come out?

--VinylNation Member--
    vinylv has a spectacular aura about vinylv has a spectacular aura about
    I like the 9 inch castle -- the others are not a must have for me.
    Collecting Vinylmation since August 2011

--VinylNation Member--
    psu4glory will become famous soon enough psu4glory will become famous soon enough
    unfortunately (for my bank account), i like both the 9" AND the 7-pack set

wondering if these will actually appear in stores on 10/2 - or perhaps be an on-line exclusive, like carl & ellie and some of the disney afternoons?

--VinylNation Member--
    erikanicole has a spectacular aura about erikanicole has a spectacular aura about erikanicole has a spectacular aura about
    Quote Originally Posted by mariemb View Post
    I found a picture while looking for something else on Google!
    I really love the way the sisters look, the head of the vinyl doesn't make the face stretch and look too big, same with Fairy Godmother, but to me Cinderella just looks off...like she has a case of the fat Bambi syndrome...

--VinylNation Member--
    Quote Originally Posted by erikanicole View Post
    I really love the way the sisters look, the head of the vinyl doesn't make the face stretch and look too big, same with Fairy Godmother, but to me Cinderella just looks off...like she has a case of the fat Bambi syndrome...
    I really love the Step-Sisters. Looks like Cindy and her Prince have packed on a few Lbs after their wedding...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to FairestOfThemAll For This Useful Post:

mariemb (09-08-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    I am a little bummed that they made Cinderella look like the updated version of her that Disney recently made
    Wish she looked like her old self

--VinylNation Member--
    Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold
    I do quite like the step sisters but not enough to buy the 7 pack.

Not sure why they would redo the fairy godmother as there was nothing wrong with the A1 version.

Would have much preferred either an open box or blind box set of princesses - they do have quite a number to choose from!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carol For This Useful Post:

psu4glory (09-04-2012), tandedobbs (09-02-2012)

--VinylNation Member--

Chris 101009 will become famous soon enough
    I'm actually interested in getting this! I do agree with Fairest about the stp sisters! I think that's that's a good add to the set!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris 101009 For This Useful Post:

tandedobbs (09-02-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    psu4glory will become famous soon enough psu4glory will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by FairestOfThemAll View Post
    I really love the Step-Sisters.
    agreed...if the step sisters didn't look so good, i wouldn't have a problem skipping this set. those 2 are really tempting me to pick it up, though!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psu4glory For This Useful Post:

FairestOfThemAll (09-08-2012), tandedobbs (09-04-2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information