Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What park is better WDW or Disneyland?

--VinylNation Member--
    Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    Joker35 is a jewel in the rough Joker35 is a jewel in the rough Joker35 is a jewel in the rough Joker35 is a jewel in the rough

What park is better WDW or Disneyland?

I have been to WDW 4x already and loved every trip down there. Now my son has seen the Cars Land on the Disney channel & wants to go there next year. The rest of the family wants to go back to WDW, but is it worth it making a case for my son to go to Cali. I know WDW is bigger but Disneyland looks like it has some cool different stuff.

--VinylNation Member--
    mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future
    I love WDW but you must go to Disneyland with your son!!!!
    They are so similar but so different at the same time.LOL!!! We love Disneyland very much and I am very sorry to say but the people and the cast members in Disneyland are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much nice then the WDW ones :0(
    We love WDW and you do have 4 amazing parks and it will cost you much less money to go to WDW but everyone and their families should visit Disneyland too.
    Good luck making the decision. We are plaining to visit Disneyalnd again this coming january 2013, we can not wait.
    ... Vinyl Fan ...

--VinylNation Member--
    mariemb is just really nice mariemb is just really nice mariemb is just really nice mariemb is just really nice
    I have never been to California but for us I look at the cost. We get so much more bang for our buck at WDW. We looked into DL about 6 years ago and really couldn't justify the cost. But if cost is not an issue I think we would go to DL to see what it's all about.

--VinylNation Staff--

crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute
    Here is how I would look at it. We plan on going to DL with our children in the future. Unfortunately because we live on the East Coast the cost is a lot more so we always said that once we know the kids will get the most out of the trip we'll go. This means they should be able to ride pretty much anything aside from maybe a RollerCoaster or two . For right now our son is still to small for a lot of things so WDW it is since we drive from Jersey to FL for way less then if we flew.

Personally since you've done WDW 4 times it might be worth looking in to a trip to DL. I really want to make a trip out there to see DL and DCA and everything else California has to offer. There are other things out there besides Disney

JTChief82's designated chaser puller!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crazybones27 For This Useful Post:

Joker35 (07-06-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    Figmentfan0787 will become famous soon enough Figmentfan0787 will become famous soon enough
    I personally like WDW alot more than DL. I just feel that it offers more

--VinylNation Member--

Samjive is a name known to all Samjive is a name known to all Samjive is a name known to all Samjive is a name known to all Samjive is a name known to all Samjive is a name known to all
    I think it really might be an East Coast/West Coast thing because I am from CA and I love love love Disneyland. I have never been to Walt Disney World (I want to go very soon) but my heart belongs to Disneyland.
    I do recommend you try to visit the park at least once... I know it is way smaller than WDW but, and this may just be my own love of the place talking, it is just an amazing place... It never feels crowded or clogged.

Anyway.. just my two cents.
    Curiouser and Curiouser

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Samjive For This Useful Post:

disneyobsessed808 (07-06-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold
    I have never been to Disneyland but we really have been considering it lately. I don't know if either is "better" than the other but there is no denying that WDW offers a lot more than DL. The main thing stopping us from making the trip out west is the question of "what to do there to make the trip worth it?" I kind of imagine DL being a lot like Universal Studios in Florida- there are 2 parks connected by a nightlife/boardwalk section, with resorts in walking distance on the outside. I have been to Universal many times and struggle to make it a 2 day trip. That's my fear about DL- especially since I have been on most of the rides already in WDW. So we have been trying to think of other things we'd like to do out west to justify the trip. I know there are tons of things but we're just not sure what we'd enjoy.

DVC Home Resort: Bay Lake Tower | Disney Cruises: 10
    July 2013- Fantasy 7 Day Cruise

--VinylNation Member--
    Joy_C is a splendid one to behold Joy_C is a splendid one to behold Joy_C is a splendid one to behold Joy_C is a splendid one to behold Joy_C is a splendid one to behold Joy_C is a splendid one to behold
    WDW is my personal favourite, it's bigger BUT Disneyland is the ORIGINAL park that Uncle Walt built. I'd say if you have never been to DL, then it's definitely worth visiting. Some of the attractions there I feel are better...HM, IASW Space Mountain for example....
    I have visited: DLR x 2, WDW: AP x 3 years, Tokyo Disneyland x 1, Disneyland Paris x 1, Hong Kong Disneyland x 1

--VinylNation Member--

Samjive is a name known to all Samjive is a name known to all Samjive is a name known to all Samjive is a name known to all Samjive is a name known to all Samjive is a name known to all
    Quote Originally Posted by mbo516 View Post
    I know there are tons of things but we're just not sure what we'd enjoy.
    Very true.. and LA traffic is crazy.. so sightseeing involves the freeway - but they do have a Six Flags Magic Mountain close by as well as Universal Studios, Knotts Berry Farm, and Legoland about an hour South.. I understand what you mean about spending multiple days there and if it is worth it. Hubby and I usually do two to three days. For us it is fun to just walk around and find all the hidden gems - and with DCA's expansion I am hoping there will be much much more to do.

I also agree that I don't think one park is better than another.. just different. I hope to someday visit all of the parks at least once.
    Curiouser and Curiouser

--VinylNation Member--
    Figmentfan0787 will become famous soon enough Figmentfan0787 will become famous soon enough
    After palying Kinect: Disneyland Adventures, I would go to DLR and probably have a great time but id still miss WDW and all its glory.

--VinylNation Member--

MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Samjive View Post
    think it really might be an East Coast/West Coast thing because I am from CA and I love love love Disneyland.
    I think you're right about this! I haven't been to DL, but I'm so enamored with WDW that I'm not sure DL would surpass it in my opinion.

Which park is better is up to no one but yourself It might be neat to experience DL with your son since he seems really interested.

--Royal Guard--

Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute
    Niccy and I went to DLR two years ago and really liked it. Granted we had 5 days for both parks, so we weren't rushed, but we enjoyed it enough that we plan on going back in a year or two since everything is finished.

Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

--VinylNation Member--
    Joker35 is a jewel in the rough Joker35 is a jewel in the rough Joker35 is a jewel in the rough Joker35 is a jewel in the rough
    Thanks everyone for your input. I think I most likely do what crazybones27 suggested. My kids are son 6 & daughter 2. I will wait to make the trip from Mass to Cali, till my kids are a little older and enjoy everything together. My son is a tall 6 yo and everything in WDW except 1 ride Universal. I also did a mock pricing to go to DL and what a huge difference it is compared to WDW, and this was staying in a Disney hotel and package deal for both.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Joker35 For This Useful Post:

crazybones27 (07-06-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    lianaishere is a splendid one to behold lianaishere is a splendid one to behold lianaishere is a splendid one to behold lianaishere is a splendid one to behold lianaishere is a splendid one to behold lianaishere is a splendid one to behold lianaishere is a splendid one to behold
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker35 View Post
    Thanks everyone for your input. I think I most likely do what crazybones27 suggested. My kids are son 6 & daughter 2. I will wait to make the trip from Mass to Cali, till my kids are a little older and enjoy everything together. My son is a tall 6 yo and everything in WDW except 1 ride Universal. I also did a mock pricing to go to DL and what a huge difference it is compared to WDW, and this was staying in a Disney hotel and package deal for both.
    Cheaper or more expensive? Just curious because I've been dying to go to WDW and wondering what the cost comparison would be.

--VinylNation Member--
    Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker35 View Post
    I have been to WDW 4x already and loved every trip down there. Now my son has seen the Cars Land on the Disney channel & wants to go there next year. The rest of the family wants to go back to WDW, but is it worth it making a case for my son to go to Cali. I know WDW is bigger but Disneyland looks like it has some cool different stuff.
    We come over to the US about once every 18 months and alternate between WDW and DLR.

It takes another day of travelling for us to get to WDW so we go there if we can have a longer holiday.

Neither is better - they are different - especially when new rides and lands open up.

Couple of things to keep in mind:

- WDW holidays (including accommodation) are much cheaper per day than DLR
    - Since there are only two parks at DLR and four at WDW you dont need as much time at DLR
    - the Universal parks are MUCH better in Orlando - especially for kids - we dont bother with the LA one at all!
    - traffic is much worse in LA

Personally, with Carsland and Ariels ride open now, I would do one trip to DLR if I was you and then go back to WDW next time.

--VinylNation Administrator--

Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute
    I feel I am a semi-expert on this subject, so I'd love to share my thoughts on why Disneyland is the clear winner.

I always tell people that Disney World has quantity, where as Disneyland has quality. That is not to say that the quality of Disney World is something to shake a stick at, but once you have seen Disneyland, it becomes very obvious that Disneyland and it's attractions have special attention that Disney World doesn't get.

For instance, the most obvious example is Snow White's Scary Adventures. In Walt Disney World it was a fun ride, but extremely dated and relied heavily on a few props in a room that were lit with black light. There was a lot of dead space in the ride and there was nothing from the ride that made you think "Wow, that was neat." once the ride was over. However, at Disneyland the "same" ride is much more elaborate. The scene where the Queen turns into the Old Hag is the most obvious example. In WDW the Queen just spins around from her mirror in a poorly lit room with boring scenery, but in DL as the Queen transitions to the Old Hag, the color and look of the room changes with her thanks to some fantastic projections and lighting effects that spread out from the Magic Mirror and fill the room. When you ride through this room, and other rooms at DL's version, you feel much more immersed in the story and the ride feels complete. There isn't dead space that has been left unlit. Same goes for Pinocchio's Daring Journey, from floor to ceiling the ride is much more intricate compared to any of the Fantasyland dark rides in Orlando.

You can also tell that after the initial building of these rides, the maintenance to preserve them is much better at DLR. Whether that be from a higher standard or simply less to maintain, I do not know, but seeing DL's quality makes some things at WDW look poor in comparison. So while Disney World wins with quantity, Disneyland kills WDW with quality. Would you rather an all you can eat CiCi's Pizza buffet where you can stuff your face with as much cheap pizza as you want, or would you rather a smaller meal with 6oz of Filet Mignon? I'd take the quality any day -- especially when you consider the fact that many of the best attractions at WDW are represented at DL. I consider DL the "Greatest Hits" of what Disney World has to offer. The only things I truly miss from WDW when I decide to go to DL instead are: Great Movie Ride, Spaceship Earth and Rock N Roller Coaster. It is a more than fair trade off though when you have DL rides like Indiana Jones Adventure, Nemo Submarine Voyage and Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin to fill the void. Indiana Jones Adventure is by far my favorite ride anywhere and must be experienced.

Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland is astonishing and one of the things I get most excited for. If you are used to WDW's version, you will be blown away by seeing DL's version of the ride. WDW has a very "Cliffs Notes" version of the ride compared to Disneyland's, which is about twice as long. Another favorite of mine that seems more enjoyable at Disneyland is "it's a small world", which is laced with Disney characters hidden within the ride that are designed in the classic Mary Blair style. Each time I went through the ride I noticed a different Disney character that I hadn't noticed before. Plus, seeing IASW decorated for Christmas was one of the highlights of my trip.

Where Disney World is great in the sense that it feels like you have an entire Disney city to explore, Disneyland is much more intimate -- and I feel it is much more relaxing. At WDW you have to take a bus or monorail to get to where you need to go. If you want to go to Magic Kingdom and then park hop to Animal Kingdom, you will spend about 45-minutes trying to get from point A to point B. Where as when you wake up at a Disneyland hotel, you can take a 5 minute walk to one of the parks and Downtown Disney -- the same or less distance as walking to a WDW bus stop.

At Disneyland you have everything "right there!", so wasting time park hoping by catching transportation isn't necessary and there is more time spent enjoying the parks. I absolutely LOVE how if I would like to ride Star Tours, Haunted Mansion, Soarin' and Tower of Terror, I can do so without having to spend an hour transporting back and forth since the two parks are a short walk from each other. Getting back to your hotel at the end of the night is fantastic and easy since it is just a short walk through Downtown Disney and no monorails, shuttles or buses are required.

The being said, if you go to Disneyland Resort, you MUST stay in one of the three Disneyland Hotels. Staying off site simply isn't an option if you want that full "Disney Vacation" experience. Unfortunately, that is often the deal breaker of a Disney trip considering they do not offer any value hotels like WDW has. Some people would be fine staying off Disney property, but I think to most of us, having to walk through the city ruins a bit of the "escape" from the real world that we like when we go on a Disney vacation.

As for the food. The counter service food is a little bit cheaper and of better quality than that which is served at WDW, because guests can always leave Disneyland, walk a few blocks and find an off-site restaurant. WDW has you "stuck" buying their counter service since WDW makes up 40 sq. miles and finding a non-Disney (see: more affordable) restaurant isn't as convenient as at DL. We had several counter/quick service meals and several times the meals were served on glass plates. Nice touch!

If you have been to WDW several times and have never made it to DL, I would encourage you to consider going when DL is in Holiday mode. I have experienced both coasts for the Holidays, and nothing can compare to DL's Holiday offerings. "IASW" and Haunted Mansion Holiday are even more fantastic when they are dressed for the Season. Disneyland also decorates a majority of the park for the Holiday Season, where as Magic Kingdom confines their decorations to Main Street. Getting to see DL at Christmas time was hands-down my favorite Disney experience. So much so that I have booked a return trip for this November.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sledge For This Useful Post:

Allotes (07-06-2012), Carol (07-06-2012), crazybones27 (07-06-2012), elemenopy (07-06-2012), Haunted (07-07-2012), Joker35 (07-06-2012), JTChief82 (07-06-2012), lianaishere (07-06-2012), mamawantsvinyls (08-21-2012), NiccyT (07-07-2012), Return_of_Phos (07-07-2012), Samjive (07-06-2012), Story (07-07-2012)

--VinylNation Member--

disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute
    As someone who is quite biased in this debate, I will also cast a vote for going to DLR, especially if you have not experienced recently.

For the attractions, there are more in DL than any other Magic Kingdom park. Also refer to this blog http://land.allears.net/blogs/jacksp...gdom_pa_1.html and he has an excellent summary of the attractions in DL alone.

With Cars Land opening up, I have to say that I am super impressed with DCA now, and Radiator Springs Racers may be my favorite ride anywhere (except Pooh's Hunny Hunt in Tokyo...for obvious reasons)

I personally would suggest staying in an offsite hotel, as it is much cheaper for the same quality rooms; however, the Disney bubble is burst with having to stay offsite.

I would also suggest this guide to dlr for wdw vets from the disboards http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1162599

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to disneyobsessed808 For This Useful Post:

Carol (07-06-2012), Return_of_Phos (07-07-2012), Samjive (07-06-2012)

Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyobsessed808 View Post
    I personally would suggest staying in an offsite hotel, as it is much cheaper for the same quality rooms; however, the Disney bubble is burst with having to stay offsite.
    Let's put it this way, I spent the first two days at the Clarion off-site, and then the last 5 days at the DL Hotel. The trip was a tad disappointing in terms of feeling DISNEY until we were in a Disney hotel. At least compared to what we are accustomed to at WDW. I've become a snob after staying at DL Hotel and if given the choice of going and having to stay off-site, or not going at all, I'd probably choose the latter. Staying in a Disney hotel and having the short walk, Disney-fied rooms, and characters in the lobby made such a huge difference to overall feel of the trip. I'd recommend saving up longer to do it right, than doing it on a budget and being a little disappointed. If the "escape from the real world" is a lot of the appeal of WDW, then staying on Disney property at Disneyland is the only way to go.

To each their own though.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sledge For This Useful Post:

mamawantsvinyls (08-21-2012), Return_of_Phos (07-07-2012), Samjive (07-06-2012), Story (07-07-2012)

--VinylNation Member--

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    Let's put it this way, I spent the first two days at the Clarion off-site, and then the last 5 days at the DL Hotel. The trip was a tad disappointing in terms of feeling DISNEY until we were in a Disney hotel. At least compared to what we are accustomed to at WDW. I've become a snob after staying at DL Hotel and if given the choice of going and having to stay off-site, or not going at all, I'd probably choose the latter. Staying in a Disney hotel and having the short walk, Disney-fied rooms, and characters in the lobby made such a huge difference to overall feel of the trip. I'd recommend saving up longer to do it right, than doing it on a budget and being a little disappointed. If the "escape from the real world" is a lot of the appeal of WDW, then staying on Disney property at Disneyland is the only way to go.
    I agree... I have always stayed offsite but one year they were having a killer deal on DL Hotel rooms. Lets just say ever since I have not wanted to go unless we could afford the DL Hotel (haven't been in 2+ years). It is a whole different experience!
    Curiouser and Curiouser

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samjive For This Useful Post:

mamawantsvinyls (08-21-2012), Sledge (07-07-2012), Story (07-07-2012)

--VinylNation Member--

disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute disneyobsessed808 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge View Post
    If the "escape from the real world" is a lot of the appeal of WDW, then staying on Disney property at Disneyland is the only way to go. To each their own though.
    This is true.

Having stayed in the Disneyland Hotel, I can't say I was overly impressed though that was before the remodel, so maybe I need to give the other ones a try. I guess I just would rather go to Disneyland often since the hotel is not usually a draw for me.

--VinylNation Member--
    mariemb is just really nice mariemb is just really nice mariemb is just really nice mariemb is just really nice
    Sledge... I have not been to DL and I actually kind of wrote it off because if how much more expensive it is than WDW but after that post, I may start looking into DL....

--VinylNation Member--
    Sledge.... thank you for that impressive detailed post. After reading that i want to make the trip to DLR. But I think I will let the kids age a couple years before going. Being it will most likely be a one time thing compared to WDW. I like how you said you didn't have to waste time hopping park to park on a bus or mono, and everything is within walking distance. I will definitely show your post to my wife to make the case for my son & I.

Thank you again everyone. Your inputs have been very helpful.

For us, Disneyland isn't as easy to do as Walt Disney World is. We can go to WDW two times for the cost of going to DLR once. That being said, it makes it even more special when we do get to go.

I got to go last Christmas with one of my Vinylmation buddies and my girlfriend missed out (she wasn't around when the trip was initially planned). I fell in love with Disneyland at Christmas and insisted that she had to go with me this year. Actually, I went mid-November last year and loved the experience in all it's Christmassy glory so much that it was very tempting not to plan a second trip with her a week later and just charge the heck outta my credit card. My logic was I didn't want to have to wait until Christmas 2012 for her to see everything. Now that DCA is finished, I'm glad I decided to wait. We will be there for a week at the end of November. We are spending one day at Universal Hollywood, and the rest will be extremely laid back and slow motion at Disneyland Resort.

We were told that we were actually the first people to stay in one particular newly refurbished room at the Disneyland Hotel (we stayed in the Fantasyland Tower). The highlight for me was the headboard that stretched across our two beds that had the castle carved in it with LED fireworks.

And here was the view from my bed looking out the big windows...

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the trip.

We ran into Reindeer Pluto who was wandering around Big Thunder Ranch...

This was the lobby of the Disneyland Hotel. The parents were checking in and Goofy was playing with the kiddo...

Really wish Jack and Sally were out at WDW...

Our waitress at Club 33 was part of the opening team in 1967. We thought this was awesome and had to get a picture with her...

And I figured my ridiculous desert was worth showing...

Good times. Good times.

I'd love to hear what long time WDW visitors thought of Disneyland after their first trip. Is my "quality over quantity" theory a fair description?

P.S. - I totally snuck four of those Club 33 cookies back to my girlfriend at home.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sledge For This Useful Post:

BrittLee (07-08-2012), crazybones27 (07-07-2012), Haunted (07-07-2012), JTChief82 (07-07-2012), mamawantsvinyls (08-21-2012), NiccyT (07-07-2012), Phylers (07-08-2012), Samjive (07-07-2012), Story (07-07-2012)

Oh, and for those unfamiliar with the layout of Disneyland Resort, I found this picture which I thought did a great job of showing how close everything is. #1 is Grand Cali, #2 is Paradise Pier Hotel and #3 is Disneyland Hotel...

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sledge For This Useful Post:

BrittLee (07-08-2012), crazybones27 (07-07-2012), Haunted (07-07-2012), Joker35 (07-07-2012), JTChief82 (07-07-2012), mamawantsvinyls (08-21-2012), Samjive (07-07-2012), Story (07-07-2012)

--VinylNation Member--

i just went to disneyland last weekend and i want to go again now! it feels like i haven't been there in a month!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information