Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Villains Designer Collection Dolls

--VinylNation Member--
    Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    WonderlandFan is on a distinguished road

Disney Villains Designer Collection Dolls

So on Disney Store's facebook page they announced a Villains Designer set in the works. The announcement was vague but i went to a DS today and one of the CMs couldnt resist telling me (since i bought a cool villains mug) they will be just like the Princess Designer Doll collection and would have an elegant look to them, as opposed to looking really evil. My guess is they will create original styles of fashion for them to wear ressembling the original design. She also said they would be sold with the one per adult customer with a card so more people can get them, no release date or price has been set, but i think she said they would all be a LE of 1300.

Who do you think will be in this collection. Maleficent will no doubt be the ariel of the set and be the hardest to get. So we could see...

Maleficent
    Evil Queen
    Ursula
    Lady Tremaine
    Yzma
    Cruella
    Mother Gothel
    Queen of Hearts
    Who else...

Staff Update:

Disney Store has beautifully crafted 13,000 of each of the six dolls, and every glamorous villain doll will come with a Certificate of Authenticity. Beginning in September, the dolls will be available in select stores in North America and Europe. These original “bad girls” of Disney will also be available online on http://disneystore.com, http://disneystore.co.uk, http://disneystore.fr and http://disneystore.de. Each doll will be available for $79.50 US/$87.50 CAN/50/€65.
    Last edited by Qsk50; 06-26-2012 at 09:33 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WonderlandFan For This Useful Post:

Allotes (06-25-2012), BrittLee (06-25-2012), Disneyclaire (06-26-2012), FairestOfThemAll (06-25-2012), mickeyfan1999 (06-25-2012), Qsk50 (06-26-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    mariemb is just really nice mariemb is just really nice mariemb is just really nice mariemb is just really nice
    I think you pretty much nailed them all. I can't think of another female villain...
    I can't wait to see pics of these!

--VinylNation Member--
    wildHoney is a glorious beacon of light wildHoney is a glorious beacon of light wildHoney is a glorious beacon of light wildHoney is a glorious beacon of light wildHoney is a glorious beacon of light
    Anyone else thinking of not bothering after the disaster that will forever be known as Dollmagedeon? I'm still bitter from Disney screwing my order and I never got my Snow White I'd want Evil Queen and Malificent and I can see those being the biggest sellers so yeah, I probably won't bother

--VinylNation Member--
    kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of
    Must. Have. Maleficent! I didn't get the details for the princess dolls so I missed out. I sure as heck won't miss out for my Maleficent!!!
    wibbly wobbly timey wimey

--VinylNation Member--

Samjive is a name known to all Samjive is a name known to all Samjive is a name known to all Samjive is a name known to all Samjive is a name known to all Samjive is a name known to all
    I would love love love Maleficent, Evil Queen, and Queen of Hearts! Hopefully they will handle this series better than the Princess one.
    Curiouser and Curiouser

--VinylNation Member--
    wildHoney is a glorious beacon of light wildHoney is a glorious beacon of light wildHoney is a glorious beacon of light wildHoney is a glorious beacon of light wildHoney is a glorious beacon of light
    Quote Originally Posted by Samjive View Post
    I would love love love Maleficent, Evil Queen, and Queen of Hearts! Hopefully they will handle this series better than the Princess one.
    Its the Disney Store. Their motto is "if its broke, don't fix it." and yes, that is the right phrase.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wildHoney For This Useful Post:

HitchHikingGhostFangirl (06-25-2012), kara-bo-bara (06-25-2012), Samjive (07-07-2012)

--VinylNation Member--

BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future
    Oh for the love of all that is Mickey this is going to kill me.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrittLee For This Useful Post:

kara-bo-bara (06-25-2012), Samjive (07-07-2012), Story (07-10-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of kara-bo-bara has much to be proud of
    AHHHH pictures were just posted on the Disney Store Facebook page! Here's our lovely Maleficent

EDIT: gonna post them all!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kara-bo-bara For This Useful Post:

BrittLee (06-25-2012), Disneyclaire (06-26-2012), KAZ2Y5 (06-29-2012), mickeyfan1999 (06-25-2012), Qsk50 (06-26-2012), Samjive (07-07-2012), tandedobbs (10-15-2012)

--Royal Guard--

Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute
    Full article with all the info here

http://blog.disneystore.com/blog/201...ey-store-.html

6 dolls with an edition size of 13,000 each

Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Allotes For This Useful Post:

Disneyclaire (06-26-2012), kara-bo-bara (06-25-2012), Samjive (07-07-2012), Story (07-10-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    My brain is going to explode from the amazingness! I may actually be able to score one with that big of an edition size!

--VinylNation Member--

MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute
    Wow these actually look really cool! I don't usually buy dolls, but I sort of want a few of these

--VinylNation Member--
    mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future
    What a amazing set!!!
    Good luck everyone!!!
    ... Vinyl Fan ...

elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute
    Ursula needs a cookie or 6...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elemenopy For This Useful Post:

Disneyclaire (06-26-2012), NiccyT (06-27-2012)

--VinylNation Member--

Eeyore1324 has much to be proud of Eeyore1324 has much to be proud of Eeyore1324 has much to be proud of Eeyore1324 has much to be proud of Eeyore1324 has much to be proud of Eeyore1324 has much to be proud of Eeyore1324 has much to be proud of Eeyore1324 has much to be proud of
    SOOO EXCITED FOR THESE!!! Will definitely be trying to get them all glad they increased the edition sizes especially after the princess collection issues. Hope they arent too hard to get.

--VinylNation Member--
    Quote Originally Posted by Allotes View Post
    Full article with all the info here

http://blog.disneystore.com/blog/201...ey-store-.html

6 dolls with an edition size of 13,000 each
    HOLY CRAP! Does that mean ... I can get them as well ;o; Evil Queen is my favourite although once again, not a fan of the eyelashes.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Close up pics and they are beautiful. Now I HAVE to get the Evil Queen!

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wildHoney For This Useful Post:

BrittLee (06-25-2012), Disneyclaire (06-26-2012), FairestOfThemAll (06-25-2012), KAZ2Y5 (06-29-2012), NiccyT (06-27-2012), Qsk50 (06-26-2012), Samjive (07-07-2012), Story (07-10-2012), tandedobbs (10-15-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    RedVelvet will become famous soon enough

Cruella is a must!!! I would love to have her in my collection!!!!!

Thanks for all the pictures!!

--VinylNation Member--

BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future BrittLee has a brilliant future
    ...Yup, done for. Goodbye cruel world.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to BrittLee For This Useful Post:

Disneyclaire (06-26-2012)

--VinylNation Staff--

HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute
    I'll definitely need the Evil Queen to go with my Snow White

Not sure I like that they slimmed down Ursula.

--VinylNation Member--

disneyaddict has a spectacular aura about disneyaddict has a spectacular aura about disneyaddict has a spectacular aura about
    Wow these are beautiful and would like to get 3 of them. Also glad they are le 1300.

--VinylNation Member--
    little miss vinyl is just really nice little miss vinyl is just really nice little miss vinyl is just really nice little miss vinyl is just really nice little miss vinyl is just really nice
    Quote Originally Posted by HitchHikingGhostFangirl View Post
    I'll definitely need the Evil Queen to go with my Snow White

Not sure I like that they slimmed down Ursula.
    I was just ryting to think who I needed to go with Snow

I'm not sure about the slimmed down ursula either - something's not right

--VinylNation Member--

I assume they slimmed down Ursula because they are all using the same body mould as the princesses did. Not the best reason, but that's what I'm assuming. They slimmed down the Queen of Hearts, too, as well as brushed her hair and waxed her eyebrows.

--VinylNation Member--
    FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light FairestOfThemAll is a glorious beacon of light
    I think I might like the Villain's series better than the original Princess series... Hmm

--VinylNation Staff--

Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute Qsk50 has a reputation beyond repute
    Goodbye savings account! I hope I can get my hands on these. They are just amazing. I want them all

Just joined us? Click here!
    Want to start trading/buying and selling? Read this!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Qsk50 For This Useful Post:

Story (07-10-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    mbblong01 has a brilliant future mbblong01 has a brilliant future mbblong01 has a brilliant future mbblong01 has a brilliant future mbblong01 has a brilliant future mbblong01 has a brilliant future mbblong01 has a brilliant future mbblong01 has a brilliant future mbblong01 has a brilliant future mbblong01 has a brilliant future mbblong01 has a brilliant future
    I'll pass on the dolls. I already have a collection of Armani Porcelain Dolls. I have to stop myself at some point. But they do look super duper great!

--VinylNation Member--
    DisneyJ is a jewel in the rough DisneyJ is a jewel in the rough DisneyJ is a jewel in the rough DisneyJ is a jewel in the rough
    The great thing is you can pre-order the entire set. Unfortunatley this will limit the number of individual dolls available for sale. It will be interesting to see how many sets one can order at a time.
    Last edited by DisneyJ; 06-26-2012 at 09:56 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information