Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
Closed Thread

Thread: Pictures from my iPhone

--VinylNation Member--
    Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    Mickey Master is on a distinguished road

Pictures from my iPhone

Is there anyway I can post pictures from my iPhone to the forums?
    Dreams do come true

--VinylNation Member--
    erikanicole has a spectacular aura about erikanicole has a spectacular aura about erikanicole has a spectacular aura about
    I have an iPhone, download the app Tapatalk from there you can directly upload pictures to the forum/thread/post that you want it to go on. It is really easy and viewer friendly than using Safari. I think the app is free too but cannot remember.

D-O-N-A-L-D D-U-C-K

JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by erikanicole View Post
    I have an iPhone, download the app Tapatalk from there you can directly upload pictures to the forum/thread/post that you want it to go on. It is really easy and viewer friendly than using Safari. I think the app is free too but cannot remember.
    I don't think Tapatalk is free. But you can upload using a Photobucket app if you have a photobucket account. Then copy the pic from there and post.
    NJ Tri State Area Members check out the Mystery Box Meet Thread http://vinylnation.net/forums/showth...nmouth-Mall-DS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JTChief82 For This Useful Post:

lintman (05-01-2012)

New and Improved

lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by JTChief82 View Post
    I don't think Tapatalk is free. But you can upload using a Photobucket app if you have a photobucket account. Then copy the pic from there and post.
    You are correct. Tapatalk isn't free unless they stopped charging after I paid for it.
    Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time.

--VinylNation Member--
    modnar24 will become famous soon enough modnar24 will become famous soon enough
    I believe tapatalk is $2.99 and you get 20 pictures to upload. You can buy more uploads after that. I use tapatalk but also use my free photobucket account and free photobucket app to easily upload unlimited pictures. I'd say 90-95% of my posts are made from my iPhone.

--VinylNation Member--
    Mickey Master is on a distinguished road
    Thanks everyone for all the help. I'm going to look into photobucket and the app.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Ok I have the photobucket app and it's great but which URL do you use to say use a pic for my avatar?
    Thanks in advance
    Dreams do come true

--VinylNation Member--
    ragdoll246 has a spectacular aura about ragdoll246 has a spectacular aura about ragdoll246 has a spectacular aura about
    Is there a free app similar to Tapatalk that would be great to use? OK $2.99 isn't THAT much but I was just curious

--VinylNation Staff--

crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by ragdoll246 View Post
    Is there a free app similar to Tapatalk that would be great to use? OK $2.99 isn't THAT much but I was just curious
    Are you looking to upload pictures or just view the forum? I think only Tapatalk is compatible with the forums. For downloading pics we use Photobucket app which is free which JT mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Master View Post
    Ok I have the photobucket app and it's great but which URL do you use to say use a pic for my avatar?
    Thanks in advance
    You need to grab the IMG code

JTChief82's designated chaser puller!

Closed Thread

Thread Information