Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vinylmation Trading on DCL (2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold

Vinylmation Trading on DCL (2012)

Okay this DCL thread never gets any action so this may be a long shot, but I'd like to try to get this going. Vinylmation trading is pretty much nonexistent on DCL from guest to guest. While they do have the trading boxes in the stores, they don't really help set anything up... Which is really odd since all they would have to do is write "Vinylmation Trading @ XX:XX" in the itinerary and call it a day. Wouldn't even need supervision..just a place to meet.

So the idea of this thread is to post the dates of your cruises, from now-until the end of the year to start. Hopefully this will be able to match people up with other VN members on the same cruise and we can do some trading.

Once again, not sure if this will work since not many VN members cruise, but we'll see what happens. It would be nice to find about 5 people for some of the longer cruises.

Just post what ship you'll be on and what dates you'll be on it.

I will add you to the master list if/when anyone ever responds to this

June
    Disney Magic
    June 15-17 - mbo516

Disney Fantasy
    June-23-30- Jamescrickenberger

July
    Disney Fantasy
    July 27-August 4- mbo516

September
    Disney Dream
    September 23-27- Rescure Ranger
    Last edited by mbo516; 04-29-2012 at 06:05 PM.

DVC Home Resort: Bay Lake Tower | Disney Cruises: 10
    July 2013- Fantasy 7 Day Cruise

--VinylNation Member--
    JAMESCRICKENBERGER is on a distinguished road
    June 23-30
    Fantasy
    Jamescrickenberger
    "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?' I ask that of all my prey"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCRICKENBERGER For This Useful Post:

mbo516 (04-25-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    Rescue Ranger will become famous soon enough
    September 23-27th
    Dream

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rescue Ranger For This Useful Post:

mbo516 (04-29-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold mbo516 is a splendid one to behold
    So far no matches..but let's keep it coming! Post if you are going on a cruise this year . I can do pickups btw. Particularly on the NY Cruise because we won't be flying and I won't have to worry about to much luggage. So I can definitely pick up those NYC exclusive cruise apple vinyls.

DVC Home Resort: Bay Lake Tower | Disney Cruises: 10
    July 2013- Fantasy 7 Day Cruise

--VinylNation Member--
    MinnieMouseInDaHouse is on a distinguished road
    I really don't know if this helps now despite the fact that this post is old.... But I'm going on the disney wonder alaska cruise from June 17th-June 24th 2013.... Sooo if anybody is going that is a collector like I am then I will see u then!

--VinylNation Member--
    oienfam5 is on a distinguished road
    Fantasy October 19-26 oienfam5

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

I don't have 50 posts so I can't start a thread but if someone could start one for me I would appreciate it. As you can see I am cruising this October and just bought two trays of UTBT to make custom VM's for fish extender gifts and was looking for some ideas from you folks. Any help would be appreciated.

--VinylNation Staff--

mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by oienfam5 View Post
    Fantasy October 19-26 oienfam5

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

I don't have 50 posts so I can't start a thread but if someone could start one for me I would appreciate it. As you can see I am cruising this October and just bought two trays of UTBT to make custom VM's for fish extender gifts and was looking for some ideas from you folks. Any help would be appreciated.
    Start a thread for what?

If you are asking someone to start a trading thread for you, that is not allowed. Otherwise, I'm not sure what you're asking.

--VinylNation Member--
    oienfam5 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by mshalloween View Post
    Start a thread for what?

If you are asking someone to start a trading thread for you, that is not allowed. Otherwise, I'm not sure what you're asking.
    Yes, I wanted someone to start a thread for ideas on a custom for the FE lists. I did not know it was not allowed. My apologies. I will wait until I can start my own then. Thanks.

--VinylNation Staff--

mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by oienfam5 View Post
    Yes, I wanted someone to start a thread for ideas on a custom for the FE lists. I did not know it was not allowed. My apologies. I will wait until I can start my own then. Thanks.
    You can start a thread for customs - we have a whole Create Your Own area where people share their customs. You just cannot start a trading thread. But sharing customs (as long as you're not selling/trading) is fine.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information