Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Animation 2: 9 inch Figures

--VinylNation Member--
    Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    LotsoVinyls is a glorious beacon of light LotsoVinyls is a glorious beacon of light LotsoVinyls is a glorious beacon of light LotsoVinyls is a glorious beacon of light LotsoVinyls is a glorious beacon of light

Animation 2: 9 inch Figures

Hi everyone! I'm currently at DStreet waiting for maleficent and there are lots of new things I am seeing on the back of the box! We know there is big bad wolf, maleficent, rhino, rescuers, and roger rabbit. I just saw the back of the box and there is a 9 inch Humphrey bear with the 3 inch scout master (forgot his name) there is also a 9 inch gepetto! Really loving these! Once they open I will try and get a picture up

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LotsoVinyls For This Useful Post:

Allotes (04-20-2012), crazybones27 (04-20-2012), JTChief82 (04-20-2012), swtkatydid7 (04-21-2012), tandedobbs (08-14-2012)

D-O-N-A-L-D D-U-C-K

JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by LotsoVinyls View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm currently at DStreet waiting for maleficent and there are lots of new things I am seeing on the back of the box! We know there is big bad wolf, maleficent, rhino, rescuers, and roger rabbit. I just saw the back of the box and there is a 9 inch Humphrey bear with the 3 inch scout master (forgot his name) there is also a 9 inch gepetto! Really loving these! Once they open I will try and get a picture up
    Definitely get some Pics!!!
    NJ Tri State Area Members check out the Mystery Box Meet Thread http://vinylnation.net/forums/showth...nmouth-Mall-DS

--VinylNation Staff--

crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute
    Oooooh I'd love to see the Humphry!! I love the Humphry cartoons so this makes me very happy !!

JTChief82's designated chaser puller!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crazybones27 For This Useful Post:

JTChief82 (04-20-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    LotsoVinyls is a glorious beacon of light LotsoVinyls is a glorious beacon of light LotsoVinyls is a glorious beacon of light LotsoVinyls is a glorious beacon of light LotsoVinyls is a glorious beacon of light
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybones27 View Post
    Oooooh I'd love to see the Humphry!! I love the Humphry cartoons so this makes me very happy !!
    One of the cast members decided to be super nice and let us see the back of the box and it looks great!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LotsoVinyls For This Useful Post:

crazybones27 (04-20-2012), JTChief82 (04-20-2012)

--VinylNation Member--

I hope these pictures worked!
    Last edited by crazybones27; 04-20-2012 at 02:56 PM.

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LotsoVinyls For This Useful Post:

Allotes (04-20-2012), BigAl_PT (05-19-2012), camillatin (04-20-2012), crazybones27 (04-20-2012), JTChief82 (04-20-2012), LindsayinNJ (04-20-2012), mickeyfan1999 (04-20-2012), MsDisneyFan (04-20-2012), mshalloween (04-20-2012), Phylers (04-20-2012), Qsk50 (04-20-2012), stitch1085 (04-20-2012), swtkatydid7 (04-21-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold
    Really would love to get the rhino and find a bolt.... not sure on bear...

--VinylNation Member--

MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute
    Gepetto looks really well done!

New and Improved

lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute
    What sense does it make to have the 9"/3" LE 1200 and 9" Geppetto LE 1000? Seems backwards to me.
    Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time.

--VinylNation Member--
    MaxGoof is a jewel in the rough MaxGoof is a jewel in the rough MaxGoof is a jewel in the rough
    Oh man, 1000 Gepettos?! I'm REALLY concerned about that one. He looks good and all, but he's also an old man supporting character who's not nearly as prominent as Merlin. Poor Gepetto has "shelfwarmer" written all over him.

--Royal Guard--

Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute Allotes has a reputation beyond repute
    Already knew I was getting Roger. Looks like Humphrey and Ranger Woodlore will be joining the rabbit
    Last edited by Allotes; 04-20-2012 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Figured out the ranger's name

Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Allotes For This Useful Post:

crazybones27 (04-20-2012), JTChief82 (04-20-2012), Return_of_Phos (04-20-2012)

--VinylNation Staff--

crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute crazybones27 has a reputation beyond repute
    I agree that Humphry is a must have now that we see the pics. I LOVE the Humphry cartoons so much that we MUST have him . Granted this breaks the no more 9"'s for awhile, but we all know how that goes

JTChief82's designated chaser puller!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to crazybones27 For This Useful Post:

JTChief82 (04-20-2012)

--VinylNation Staff--

mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute
    I really like all the figures! I'm happy to say, though, that none are must-haves for me. This is a huge relief considering I pretty much have no more room for any 9"ers, haha!

D-O-N-A-L-D D-U-C-K

JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute
    I agree that Humphry is a must have now that we see the pics. I LOVE the Humphry cartoons so much that we MUST have him . Granted this breaks the no more 9"'s for awhile, but we all know how that goes
    Well it will be no more 9" until we can get the ones we want at the right price
    NJ Tri State Area Members check out the Mystery Box Meet Thread http://vinylnation.net/forums/showth...nmouth-Mall-DS

New and Improved

lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute
    Granted this breaks the no more 9"'s for awhile, but we all know how that goes
    I don't know what you are talking about. I think if you make a rule on 9" figures you should stick to it.

Don't look at the post I will be making in the Mail Day thread later tonight.
    Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time.

--VinylNation Member--
    DizVinyl is a name known to all DizVinyl is a name known to all DizVinyl is a name known to all DizVinyl is a name known to all DizVinyl is a name known to all DizVinyl is a name known to all
    Just got back from picking up Maleficent and I must say that I just love it in person! Way better than the artwork IMO... Yay. I love release day

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DizVinyl For This Useful Post:

tandedobbs (08-14-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    JasonD is a jewel in the rough JasonD is a jewel in the rough JasonD is a jewel in the rough
    Don't think there's any 9" I must have with this series. But I wouldn't be opposed to picking up Geppetto or Roger Rabbit if they reach clearance

--VinylNation Member--
    Princess Victoria has a spectacular aura about Princess Victoria has a spectacular aura about Princess Victoria has a spectacular aura about
    I like Gepetto! I don't think he's a must-have for me, though. Roger Rabbit and the Maleficent combo are the only ones I gotta have. I'm looking forward to seeing how Rhino and his hamster ball are packaged.

D-O-N-A-L-D D-U-C-K

Official Release Date:

Humphrey the Bear and Ranger J. Audubon Woodlorer, 9-inch and 3-inch set LE 1200 will be released at D-Street locations on both coasts on July 6th and retail for $74.95

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JTChief82 For This Useful Post:

Allotes (06-22-2012), crazybones27 (06-22-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    vinylmationuk8 is on a distinguished road
    Love to get Geppetto as he is one of my favourite characters. I said no 9" but I might have changed my mind

D-O-N-A-L-D D-U-C-K

From the VM Events page

August 10, 2012
    PRODUCT RELEASE
    D-Street at Downtown Disney® West Side in California
    D-Street at Downtown Disney® West Side in Florida
    Disney Parks Online
    Animation#2 -Geppetto, 9-inch figure (Limited Edition: 1000 / $12.95)
    Gonna go out on a limb and say that the price won't be 12.95
    Last edited by JTChief82; 07-27-2012 at 09:29 PM.

--VinylNation Contributor--

LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future
    Quote Originally Posted by JTChief82 View Post
    From the VM Events page

Gonna go out on a limb abd say that the price won't be 12.95
    oh, events page....

Collecting since September 2010

--VinylNation Member--
    jasonblaine23 will become famous soon enough
    I wish Geppeto was going to only be 12.95 i would get as many as I could then!!

--VinylNation Member--
    gedorm is on a distinguished road
    The geppeto is cool, but I wish he came with a little pinocchio or something.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information