Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary Vinylmations

--VinylNation Member--
    Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    FrankTheTank is on a distinguished road
    The Donald is a must-have, the rest are okay I guess. It'd be nice of Disney to give a heads-up if they're going to release certain international "exclusives" here so that some people won't overpay for them.

--VinylNation Member--
    rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold
    at least you guys get a heads up... we just find them appearing in stores or on the website... they never confirm or announce anything, or if they do, its only a few days before they go on sale.

--VinylNation Member--

Plu9530 is a jewel in the rough Plu9530 is a jewel in the rough Plu9530 is a jewel in the rough Plu9530 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyJ View Post
    APRIL 20, 2012

PRODUCT RELEASE
    D-Street at Downtown Disney® West Side in Florida

Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary Mickey Mouse - 3-inch figure (Open Edition / $14.95)
    Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary Minnie Mouse - 3-inch figure(Open Edition / $14.95)
    Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary Goofy - 3-inch figure(Open Edition / $14.95)
    Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary Donald Duck - 3-inch figure(Open Edition / $14.95)
    But, but... What about the Jr. sets? Are they still Paris only exclusives?

--VinylNation Member--
    rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold rogpalmeruk is a splendid one to behold
    Quote Originally Posted by Plu9530 View Post
    But, but... What about the Jr. sets? Are they still Paris only exclusives?

Well you can't have everything hehe who knows with these exclusives, who would have thought they would have been available in D-street to begin with.

--VinylNation Staff--

mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute

Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary Vinylmations

I didn't see a thread on this yet (although I swear I've seen one in the past?! ) so forgive me if this is a duplicate....

The DLP 20th Anniversary Vinylmations are now available on DS.com! These vinyls were created especially for Disneyland Paris, but have clearly made their way over to the states. Retail is $14.95 and there are four open-box vinyls in this series.

Donald:

Goofy:

Mickey:

Minnie:

--VinylNation Staff--

mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute mshalloween has a reputation beyond repute
    I (no joke) just spent about 15 minutes deciding which ONE to get (I'm only allowing myself ONE! For now....) I really really like all of these! I finally made my decision and went with Goofy. He was my first instinct, I think because I like his coloring and outfit best. I eliminated Mickey first since I already have two Sorcerer Mickeys (HK and P5 topper), then Minnie went because the back of her was the least interesting. Then it was down to Goofy and Donald.. Donald's back side is so cute with his little tail peeking out, and I love Goofy's ears wrapped around his head. I ultimately went with Goofy because I like his tux better than Donald's robe. I honestly won't be surprised if I come back to get Donald later... lol.

And.... after writing that, I went back and ordered Donald. I can't help myself sometimes...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mshalloween For This Useful Post:

swtkatydid7 (04-22-2012)

D-O-N-A-L-D D-U-C-K

JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by mshalloween View Post
    I (no joke) just spent about 15 minutes deciding which ONE to get (I'm only allowing myself ONE! For now....) I really really like all of these! I finally made my decision and went with Goofy. He was my first instinct, I think because I like his coloring and outfit best. I eliminated Mickey first since I already have two Sorcerer Mickeys (HK and P5 topper), then Minnie went because the back of her was the least interesting. Then it was down to Goofy and Donald.. Donald's back side is so cute with his little tail peeking out, and I love Goofy's ears wrapped around his head. I ultimately went with Goofy because I like his tux better than Donald's robe. I honestly won't be surprised if I come back to get Donald later... lol.

And.... after writing that, I went back and ordered Donald. I can't help myself sometimes...
    I would have told you to buy Donald too if you hadn't already gone back and done it.

BTW here is the thread that first discussed these Link
    Last edited by JTChief82; 04-20-2012 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Fixed Link
    NJ Tri State Area Members check out the Mystery Box Meet Thread http://vinylnation.net/forums/showth...nmouth-Mall-DS

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JTChief82 For This Useful Post:

mshalloween (04-20-2012)

--VinylNation Staff--

Thanks JT! I don't know why I couldn't find it. I'll merge.

Edit: I know why I couldn't find it, it was in the wrong section.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mshalloween For This Useful Post:

crazybones27 (04-20-2012), JTChief82 (04-20-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    Annvds has a spectacular aura about Annvds has a spectacular aura about Annvds has a spectacular aura about
    Quote Originally Posted by mshalloween View Post
    I didn't see a thread on this yet (although I swear I've seen one in the past?! ) so forgive me if this is a duplicate....

The DLP 20th Anniversary Vinylmations are now available on DS.com! These vinyls were created especially for Disneyland Paris, but have clearly made their way over to the states. Retail is $14.95 and there are four open-box vinyls in this series.
    The worst part of this : it used to be a Paris only series and now it will be available everywhere at a cheaper price than we have to pay at DL Paris (we pay 14,95 euros)

--VinylNation Staff--

Quote Originally Posted by Annvds View Post
    The worst part of this : it used to be a Paris only series and now it will be available everywhere at a cheaper price than we have to pay at DL Paris (we pay 14,95 euros)
    I don't really get their thinking on this. If it's exclusive, you would think it would remain exclusive to the location it's supposedly exclusive to. I mean, I'm really happy that I can get these for retail here, but I understand the frustration European collectors are feeling.

--VinylNation Member--
    Bethan is a glorious beacon of light Bethan is a glorious beacon of light Bethan is a glorious beacon of light Bethan is a glorious beacon of light Bethan is a glorious beacon of light Bethan is a glorious beacon of light
    I think it's a bit of a slap in the face for the European collectors really. To buy these vinyls in Paris it would cost you the equivalent of $20, so why are they selling Paris 'exclusives' cheaper in the US?

In terms of the UK, we still haven't been told whether they will go online at DS.co.uk or not. So it's really hard to work out whether we should wait and hope, or pay the inflated prices and import them.

Thanks to Gentleman ArRi (go team Duffy!)

D-O-N-A-L-D D-U-C-K

JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethan View Post
    I think it's a bit of a slap in the face for the European collectors really. To buy these vinyls in Paris it would cost you the equivalent of $20, so why are they selling Paris 'exclusives' cheaper in the US?

In terms of the UK, we still haven't been told whether they will go online at DS.co.uk or not. So it's really hard to work out whether we should wait and hope, or pay the inflated prices and import them.
    I wonder if that is the reason for the Euro mark up. It may be cheaper for them to be imported into the US from Japan than into Europe
    NJ Tri State Area Members check out the Mystery Box Meet Thread http://vinylnation.net/forums/showth...nmouth-Mall-DS

--VinylNation Member--
    I really want to get this set, I had hoped to get them from .co.UK as part of the park collection...but I will probably get them from dlp mail order as while its a light cheaper to get from the states, customs could whack up the price. It's usual for things to cost less in the states, as most vinyls are.... the currency rate seems to always be against the euro, much like the yen.

--VinylNation Member--
    iElkie is a jewel in the rough iElkie is a jewel in the rough iElkie is a jewel in the rough
    Has anything been mentioned about the 20th Anniversary Jrs? I suppose they are and will remain exclusive to DLP shops?

--VinylNation Member--

Plu9530 is a jewel in the rough Plu9530 is a jewel in the rough Plu9530 is a jewel in the rough Plu9530 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by iElkie View Post
    Has anything been mentioned about the 20th Anniversary Jrs? I suppose they are and will remain exclusive to DLP shops?
    Well, it's likely these are going to be Paris exclusives but seeing how those DLP exclusives have made it stateside...

That Pluto Jr >>>>>> Jrs 1 Pluto

--VinylNation Member--
    Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold Carol is a splendid one to behold
    Just got this set of four at D Street - colours are very vibrant - pretty nice!

--VinylNation Member--
    pdhanna429 will become famous soon enough
    They were selling these at the D-Street at Disneyland this weekend. Got the full set! I was so excited.
    Patty and Daniel

--VinylNation Member--
    SpaceRanger1105 will become famous soon enough
    Does anyone know the stock level of these at DStreet DLR? They seem to come and go on DS.com so I'm wondering if they still have plenty at the parks.

--VinylNation Member--
    swtkatydid7 is a jewel in the rough swtkatydid7 is a jewel in the rough swtkatydid7 is a jewel in the rough swtkatydid7 is a jewel in the rough
    I might have to splurge and get Mickey & Minnie when I go this weekend. When I went a few weeks ago, I told myself next time since I bought too much. Then I'll have to pick up the other two another time.

--VinylNation Member--
    mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future
    I really like them but I only got Mickey for now. I do hope everyone can find them at the D-Street stores and maybe they will be bag again thru Disneystore.com.
    ... Vinyl Fan ...

--VinylNation Member--
    pdhanna429 will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceRanger1105 View Post
    Does anyone know the stock level of these at DStreet DLR? They seem to come and go on DS.com so I'm wondering if they still have plenty at the parks.
    I will be there this weekend and will let you know.
    Patty and Daniel

25. The Following User Says Thank You to pdhanna429 For This Useful Post:

SpaceRanger1105 (05-18-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    These have been confirmed as coming out in the UK on .co.uk in June

--VinylNation Contributor--

LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future LindsayinNJ has a brilliant future
    Are these still at D Street Orlando?

Collecting since September 2010

--VinylNation Member--
    sfgadv02 will become famous soon enough sfgadv02 will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayinNJ View Post
    Are these still at D Street Orlando?
    Yes, I was there on Tuesday with the exception of Donald.

--VinylNation Member--
    tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all tandedobbs is a name known to all
    I'm not a fan of how Mickey and Minnie's faces look...
    But Goofy is rad!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information