Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Light Up 7" Vinylmation Series - March 2, 2012

--VinylNation Staff--

Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute

Light Up 7" Vinylmation Series - March 2, 2012

Just giving a home thread to another series previewed at the Florida Project. The Light Up Vinylmation Series is scheduled to appear this Fall:

Per the Blog Events Page:
    MARCH 2, 2012
    PRODUCT RELEASE
    D-Street at Downtown Disney® District in California Vinylmation
    D-Street at Downtown Disney®West Side in Florida
    -7-inch Light Up Figure - green, purple, red and white (batteries included with each figure / $24.95 each)
    Last edited by mshalloween; 03-01-2012 at 03:51 PM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Story For This Useful Post:

FireMickey216 (09-16-2011), JTChief82 (09-16-2011), lighto (09-20-2011), mamawantsvinyls (09-16-2011), mickeyfan1999 (09-16-2011), mshalloween (09-16-2011), Princess Victoria (09-20-2011), Qsk50 (09-16-2011), schwanzie (09-16-2011), SorcererDonald16 (09-22-2011), swtkatydid7 (09-17-2011), vinylv (09-19-2011)

--VinylNation Member--
    FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold
    These are awesome I really love the green one.

--VinylNation Member--
    RMThompson has much to be proud of RMThompson has much to be proud of RMThompson has much to be proud of RMThompson has much to be proud of RMThompson has much to be proud of RMThompson has much to be proud of RMThompson has much to be proud of RMThompson has much to be proud of
    FYI - This was designed for the Japanese market and specifically designed for use with batteries because Japan is still seeing rolling blackouts after the large Earthquake!

D-O-N-A-L-D D-U-C-K

JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute
    I want some of these for the kids rooms. They would be great night lights
    NJ Tri State Area Members check out the Mystery Box Meet Thread http://vinylnation.net/forums/showth...nmouth-Mall-DS

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JTChief82 For This Useful Post:

NiccyT (09-16-2011), Story (09-16-2011)

--VinylNation Member--
    FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold
    Wonder how much they'll be?

--VinylNation Member--
    schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of
    i love those! definitely going to get one!

--VinylNation Member--

SirScott99 is a glorious beacon of light SirScott99 is a glorious beacon of light SirScott99 is a glorious beacon of light SirScott99 is a glorious beacon of light SirScott99 is a glorious beacon of light
    These would make great nightlights as JT said. I do wonder on the price, if they'll be the regular 9" price or jacked up because they light up
    "He's trying to drown us! What kind of act is that?!?!" "An act of mercy"

--VinylNation Member--
    Ticklyvinylmonkee is a splendid one to behold Ticklyvinylmonkee is a splendid one to behold Ticklyvinylmonkee is a splendid one to behold Ticklyvinylmonkee is a splendid one to behold Ticklyvinylmonkee is a splendid one to behold Ticklyvinylmonkee is a splendid one to behold
    I don't like these at all. They would make great night lights but they look to me like cheap foamy lamps you can find at arcades for tickets but Mickey shaped . I used to work at and arcade and we would have lamps that looked like this as a prizes but they were star, dolphin, and heart shaped.

--VinylNation Member--
    mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future mickeyfan1999 has a brilliant future
    I love the green one and the red one too.
    ... Vinyl Fan ...

--VinylNation Member--
    JasonD is a jewel in the rough JasonD is a jewel in the rough JasonD is a jewel in the rough
    Interesting but I'd personally rather get a series of the Clear vinyls and string them on some Christmas lights.

--VinylNation Member--
    nickalew has a spectacular aura about nickalew has a spectacular aura about
    hehe...imagine blind boxing these...

--VinylNation Member--
    oamisj75 has a spectacular aura about oamisj75 has a spectacular aura about
    I'm gonna have to say no thanks to these. Besides, I wear my sunglasses at night.
    "You have saved our lives...we are eternally grateful!"

--VinylNation Member--
    Princess Victoria has a spectacular aura about Princess Victoria has a spectacular aura about Princess Victoria has a spectacular aura about
    Hmm, interesting. These and the scented ones is making me wonder if things are starting to go overboard.

Who am I kidding... the whole last year has been pretty crazy with so many new releases. I guess this is just another one of them.

--VinylNation Staff--

HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute HitchHikingGhostFangirl has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticklyvinylmonkee View Post
    I don't like these at all. They would make great night lights but they look to me like cheap foamy lamps you can find at arcades for tickets but Mickey shaped . I used to work at and arcade and we would have lamps that looked like this as a prizes but they were star, dolphin, and heart shaped.
    That's what's I thought of when I saw them. I want one, only if the price isn't ridiculous

--VinylNation Member--
    lighto is on a distinguished road
    Are these 3" or 9" figures? I can't really tell from the picture...

I can haz vinyls???

HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future
    Quote Originally Posted by lighto View Post
    Are these 3" or 9" figures? I can't really tell from the picture...
    I believe they are 7 inches tall.

--VinylNation Member--
    EekitsLily is on a distinguished road
    I wouldn't mind owning one of these. 7" would be a good size to keep somewhere as a night light. I actually have a Mickey head pumpkin and ghost made of the same eva material.

--VinylNation Member--

Eeyore1324 has much to be proud of Eeyore1324 has much to be proud of Eeyore1324 has much to be proud of Eeyore1324 has much to be proud of Eeyore1324 has much to be proud of Eeyore1324 has much to be proud of Eeyore1324 has much to be proud of Eeyore1324 has much to be proud of
    Hmm I'm undecided on these. I think, if anything, I'll try and pick up the ones of my favorite colors. Anyone know how bright they are when lit?

--VinylNation Member--
    LotsoVinyls is a glorious beacon of light LotsoVinyls is a glorious beacon of light LotsoVinyls is a glorious beacon of light LotsoVinyls is a glorious beacon of light LotsoVinyls is a glorious beacon of light
    I need one of these...so cute! I hope they have pink!

--VinylNation Member--
    Rescue Ranger will become famous soon enough
    I think they are starting to go overboard with the name "vinylmation" now. Whats next? Vinylmation TV sets? Frying Pans? lol

--VinylNation Member--
    flash49 is on a distinguished road
    I really like this concept. I'd like to get one and have it set up w/ all the holiday decoration this winter. I bet it would look great w/ the jingle smell vinyls.

--VinylNation Member--
    DizVinyl is a name known to all DizVinyl is a name known to all DizVinyl is a name known to all DizVinyl is a name known to all DizVinyl is a name known to all DizVinyl is a name known to all
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonD View Post
    Interesting but I'd personally rather get a series of the Clear vinyls and string them on some Christmas lights.
    OH! Awesome idea!

--VinylNation Member--
    Aethera is on a distinguished road
    Now I'm looking at my clears, considering how to drill a hole that'll hold onto the lights, though I suppose I could glue them. I've only got a few, and haven't been interested in getting the rest, but now that the idea is in my head...

--VinylNation Member--
    JasonD is a jewel in the rough JasonD is a jewel in the rough JasonD is a jewel in the rough
    So....is this not happening anymore? Or has it been transformed into the 25th Ann'y series?

I can haz vinyls???

HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonD View Post
    So....is this not happening anymore? Or has it been transformed into the 25th Ann'y series?
    These are totally different. They are 7" light up vinyls, like night-lights. No word on a release date, but we can only assume they'll come out sometime this year

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information