Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: General Classic Collection Series Discussion

--VinylNation Staff--

Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute Story has a reputation beyond repute

General Classic Collection Series Discussion

I'm going to put the same disclaimer as I did in the Star Wars Character thread- if there is a discussion for this series already, please point Story in the right direction

I am really excited about this series- nothing I love more about Disney than the classic cartoons

What is everyone else hoping to see come from this series?

Staff Update:

Last edited by Qsk50; 09-08-2012 at 07:00 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Story For This Useful Post:

crazybones27 (09-16-2011), FireMickey216 (09-16-2011), Haunted (05-26-2012), JTChief82 (09-16-2011), lintman (09-16-2011), mamawantsvinyls (09-16-2011), tandedobbs (10-22-2012)

D-O-N-A-L-D D-U-C-K

JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute
    Can't wait to see more from this series. Hope we see Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar and maybe just maybe we will get an Oswald. I know Eric Caszatt is the artist for the series. He did a great job on the HaL series so I would expect more of that quality with this series.
    NJ Tri State Area Members check out the Mystery Box Meet Thread http://vinylnation.net/forums/showth...nmouth-Mall-DS

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JTChief82 For This Useful Post:

lintman (09-16-2011), Story (09-16-2011)

--VinylNation Member--
    wildHoney is a glorious beacon of light wildHoney is a glorious beacon of light wildHoney is a glorious beacon of light wildHoney is a glorious beacon of light wildHoney is a glorious beacon of light
    THE MOST CLASSIC FIGURE OF ALL: Steamboat Willie

but yeah, it'd be nice to see some of the lesser known classic characters as well as their original designs.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wildHoney For This Useful Post:

lintman (09-16-2011), Story (09-16-2011), tandedobbs (10-22-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold FireMickey216 is a splendid one to behold
    I hope they make an Oswald

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FireMickey216 For This Useful Post:

vinylcreation (10-14-2011)

--VinylNation Member--
    schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of
    Quote Originally Posted by JTChief82 View Post
    Can't wait to see more from this series. Hope we see Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar and maybe just maybe we will get an Oswald. I know Eric Caszatt is the artist for the series. He did a great job on the HaL series so I would expect more of that quality with this series.
    i'd love a clarabelle cow! i'm really looking forward to seeing more previews for this series.

--VinylNation Member--

archie is a splendid one to behold archie is a splendid one to behold archie is a splendid one to behold archie is a splendid one to behold archie is a splendid one to behold archie is a splendid one to behold archie is a splendid one to behold
    now lets make the vinyls classic and put them on the OLD mold for this series!! what i can wish right!! i am really looking forward to see how these will actually look.
    The real #1 trader/seller on VinylNation.net

--VinylNation Member--
    Brava_Centauri will become famous soon enough
    I agree I'd love Oswald. Also he may not necessarily be a classic but I would love to see the Big Bad Wolf, perhaps with a neck attachment. That would be great!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Brava_Centauri For This Useful Post:

vinylcreation (10-14-2011)

New and Improved

lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute
    I am excited to see how this series turns out. I was originally only going to collect Park series but the Animation and HAL series started pulling at me. I think this one has the potential to be great.

I would echo JT sentiment on the overlooked past animated characters like Horace and Clarabelle. It would be great to see them. I also would like to see the Three Little Pigs.
    Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time.

--VinylNation Member--
    wonderland is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    now lets make the vinyls classic and put them on the OLD mold for this series!! what i can wish right!! i am really looking forward to see how these will actually look.
    I concur! I can't wait to see more previews too. I would be happily surprised if it was in the old mold.

--VinylNation Member--

MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute MsDisneyFan has a reputation beyond repute
    This series has so much potential. I can't wait to see what they come up with!

--VinylNation Member--
    JasonD is a jewel in the rough JasonD is a jewel in the rough JasonD is a jewel in the rough
    Steamboat Willie! -fingers crossed-

--VinylNation Member--
    Mr. Plow is on a distinguished road
    I can't wait for this series, I hope they will all be black and white.

--VinylNation Member--
    schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of schwanzie has much to be proud of
    Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    ha! if only...

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
    that would be interesting.

D-O-N-A-L-D D-U-C-K

JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute JTChief82 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
    I think the majority, if not all of them will be black and white
    NJ Tri State Area Members check out the Mystery Box Meet Thread http://vinylnation.net/forums/showth...nmouth-Mall-DS

New and Improved

lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute lintman has a reputation beyond repute
    With this series I almost want to ignore all future sneak peeks and be completely surprised when they are released. I can't wait for them to get here.
    Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time.

--VinylNation Member--
    redtop will become famous soon enough
    I Cannot wait for this and get more info. I like my Black and White Villains so hoping these are the same.

--VinylNation Member--

Plu9530 is a jewel in the rough Plu9530 is a jewel in the rough Plu9530 is a jewel in the rough Plu9530 is a jewel in the rough
    Another vote for Steamboat Willie or Oswald. I have the funny feeling one of them is going to be the chaser though... Should be interesting to see how the new mold would work on this series.

And maybe we can finally get a great looking Pluto VM besides Sweater Pluto or Big Eyes Pluto. (Nerd Pluto's the exception, of course.)

D-O-N-A-L-D D-U-C-K

Quote Originally Posted by Plu9530 View Post
    And maybe we can finally get a great looking Pluto VM besides Sweater Pluto or Big Eyes Pluto. (Nerd Pluto's the exception, of course.)
    The Upcoming Cruise Line Pluto looks really Good!!

--VinylNation Member--
    Chappa27 will become famous soon enough

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Chappa27 For This Useful Post:

Story (09-27-2011)

--VinylNation Member--

Plu9530 is a jewel in the rough Plu9530 is a jewel in the rough Plu9530 is a jewel in the rough Plu9530 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by JTChief82 View Post
    The Upcoming Cruise Line Pluto looks really Good!!
    He does look fantastic! I already see one on eBay for $19.99 starting bid, but perhaps he'll come down to the original $12.95 price soon...

--VinylNation Member--
    KAZ2Y5 has a spectacular aura about KAZ2Y5 has a spectacular aura about
    I'm in if only for the Donald shown in the picture in the first post.

Donald is love.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KAZ2Y5 For This Useful Post:

JTChief82 (09-29-2011), Story (09-27-2011)

--VinylNation Member--
    Aethera is on a distinguished road
    Oooh I am super excited for this! Having just finally played all the way through Epic Mickey I'd love to see Oswald, Clarabelle, another Pete, etc. Black and white would definitely be cool, and would make this more of a must-buy for me.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Aethera For This Useful Post:

Story (09-27-2011)

I can haz vinyls???

HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future
    In the "sneak" section of the Vinylmation.com site they show the full Donald concept art, looks AMAZING!!! I can't wait to own this whole set and see all the black and white characters lined up; it will look incredible

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HawkeyeVinyl For This Useful Post:

Aethera (09-28-2011), redtop (09-28-2011), tandedobbs (10-22-2012)

--VinylNation Member--
    redtop will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeVinyl View Post
    In the "sneak" section of the Vinylmation.com site they show the full Donald concept art, looks AMAZING!!! I can't wait to own this whole set and see all the black and white characters lined up; it will look incredible
    Thanks for picture. Cannot wait to get Donald. Good thing even though i started late most Donald's have been newer. Getting both DCL and will put with my P6 donald and Nerd Donald, so need P6 variants, P7 Donald, and this one will be great.

I can haz vinyls???

HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future HawkeyeVinyl has a brilliant future
    Quote Originally Posted by redtop View Post
    Thanks for picture. Cannot wait to get Donald. Good thing even though i started late most Donald's have been newer. Getting both DCL and will put with my P6 donald and Nerd Donald, so need P6 variants, P7 Donald, and this one will be great.
    There will also be a Donald and Donald variant in Animation #2!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information