Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ice Cube Tray - Dishwasher safe?

--VinylNation Member--
    Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    Aethera is on a distinguished road

Ice Cube Tray - Dishwasher safe?

I've recently received in trade 2 of the VM ice cube trays, and for some reason, one of them smells like ammonia. Washing it in the sink doesn't get rid of the smell, so I'm wondering if they are dishwasher safe, but since I don't have the original box, I can't check that. Anyone know? If they aren't, I guess that one will go on display, but I was hoping to actually make ice cubes or use them as chocolate molds.

Thanks!

Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute elemenopy has a reputation beyond repute
    I don't have one, so cant tell you for sure, but I would think top rack with heated dry turned off and you'd be fine... I've done this with similar products without issue.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information