Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More Vinylmation + Watch Combos?

--VinylNation Member--
    Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    issya will become famous soon enough issya will become famous soon enough

More Vinylmation + Watch Combos?

So we all know about the steam punk pocket watch + Vinylmation combo coming out soon. I don't recall seeing extra watches at the Trade City preview though. So this could be an interesting little tidbit. I was in Uptown Jewelers today in MK and was looking for the Vinylmation watch. I couldn't find any so I asked a CM and he said he would take a look in the catalog. He flips it open on the counter and asks me if any of these are it. I just got a quick look at them and one of them was the steam punk, while there were also 2 others. I don't really remember what I saw. One looked like a wrist watch with some sort of baseball Vinylmation while the other had some type of holograms on it. I asked him if I could take a photo of them and he quickly took the book away telling me he shouldn't have let me see it in the first place.

Now I am posting this under rumor and I know how my last CM tidbit turned out to be a week off. But I actually saw the photos of them. I wonder what this book means. Are they really coming out? Who knows, but it's still interesting.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to issya For This Useful Post:

DDuck4Life (10-24-2010)

--VinylNation Member--
    KJM72 is a jewel in the rough KJM72 is a jewel in the rough KJM72 is a jewel in the rough KJM72 is a jewel in the rough
    Interesting indeed. I'm probably not going to purchase any sort of watch combo, but weird that CMs have so much access to information that nobody else knows about yet.

If you're looking for a Vinylmation watch, I believe there are some basic ones out already.

--VinylNation Member--
    DDuck4Life is just really nice DDuck4Life is just really nice DDuck4Life is just really nice DDuck4Life is just really nice
    That sounds really cool. I know I'm excited about the steam punk watch. Were the other 2 both wrist watches? I like that they are coming out with different Vinyl accessories like this.
    Vinyls ~ Satisfactual Fun
    DDuck4Life's Growing Collection

--VinylNation Member--
    From the quick glimpse I got of them it seemed like there were 2 pocket watches and 1 wrist watch, I could be wrong though. They were low quality photos and the book looked like it was merchandise that they would sell. I am positive that Vinylmations were packaged with them though. If anyone else goes to MK they should ask if any upcoming Vinylmation + watch combos are coming out and ask if they can look it up in their catalog.

--VinylNation Member--
    DDuck4Life is just really nice DDuck4Life is just really nice DDuck4Life is just really nice DDuck4Life is just really nice
    Quote Originally Posted by issya View Post
    From the quick glimpse I got of them it seemed like there were 2 pocket watches and 1 wrist watch, I could be wrong though. They were low quality photos and the book looked like it was merchandise that they would sell. I am positive that Vinylmations were packaged with them though. If anyone else goes to MK they should ask if any upcoming Vinylmation + watch combos are coming out and ask if they can look it up in their catalog.
    Awesome though expensive news. I like pocket watches better than the wrist watches especially for display purposes. Can't wait to see/hear more news about these.
    Vinyls ~ Satisfactual Fun
    DDuck4Life's Growing Collection

--VinylNation Member--
    CompleetlyRandom has a spectacular aura about CompleetlyRandom has a spectacular aura about CompleetlyRandom has a spectacular aura about
    Thats cool! Too bad he realized he was probably doing something wrong, lol.
    Miss Mouse

--VinylNation Member--
    WDWgirl has a spectacular aura about WDWgirl has a spectacular aura about WDWgirl has a spectacular aura about
    Sounds interesting. Hopefully we'll hear more info soon.

--VinylNation Member--
    Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future Mouseman74 has a brilliant future
    At Trade City I asked about other watches as they had the Steam Park Pocket Watch with Vinyl and the plastic band Vinylmation watch on display. What Donald told me was that there would be 2 more watches coming (and I just also heard about the preview to the Cast in the product book, but have not seen them myself as yet). Of the 2, 1 is to be a metal band watch and the other a leather band sports watch. Now, at the time it was not mentioned that they would be coming with vinyls, so that is an added bonus. The rumor I have heard regarding release timeframe is Q1 for Disney, which is sometime in October, November or December - no specific date at this time.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mouseman74 For This Useful Post:

DDuck4Life (10-26-2010), disneyobsessed808 (10-25-2010), issya (10-25-2010), JDub11 (10-26-2010), Qsk50 (10-25-2010)

--VinylNation Member--
    Thanks for the additional details. It's good to know that I wasn't seeing things. BUT, I know anything that isn't on the shelves could change.

--VinylNation Member--
    mcozart is on a distinguished road
    does anyone have an update on the release date of the steampunk watch set?

--VinylNation Member--
    SherKhan72 is a glorious beacon of light SherKhan72 is a glorious beacon of light SherKhan72 is a glorious beacon of light SherKhan72 is a glorious beacon of light SherKhan72 is a glorious beacon of light
    Quote Originally Posted by mcozart View Post
    does anyone have an update on the release date of the steampunk watch set?
    According to Donald, whom I've spoke to this past Sun at the Festival of the Masters, it'll be released around the end of Dec. LE of 750 and the cost is $175 and it comes in with the stand that you see it in, if you've seen the pic.
    "Bravo, Bravo. An extraordinary performance. And thank you for entertaining my victim."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information